Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirbidimaru
Jun 28, 2008
Holy poo poo, I just caught up to this thread, after discovering it last weekend and chipping away at it in my free time, and it has been a loving magical experience. Just the slow transition from 'haha what the gently caress is this' to 'Hey, this is actually pretty good' and eventually '...Satanic necromancer Elmer Fudd, holy poo poo I need to know what happens next', and all the reactions and fanstuff makes this easily one of the best, if not the best, threads on the forum.

A big ol' high shovel to lazerbot, and all the goons that have been producing amazing fan content. Here's hoping Lazy B gets all his stuff back, even though the dude seems to be too chill to care that much anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirbidimaru
Jun 28, 2008
I probably would have preferred to watch the slow meltdown as ponyguy stewed in his own impotence, but as far as responses to this kind of thing go that's a pretty solid :iceburn:

Keep on shinin', you crazy diamond, you. :allears: