Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Mazed posted:

With the way that the text formatting is interpreted here in this thread, it reminds me of verse.

It only stands to reason that the dialogue in TGT is actually lyrics. This whole thing is an opera.

When the inevitable fan opera happens I'd be willing to sing a line or two if y'all need a baritone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Hahaha he's clearly been reading the Something Awful dot com forums at any rate

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Rey the Great posted:

Link looks like even more of a pussy than usual.

Actually he's smiling through his tears because he's tough as nails, fucko

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

omg he's experimenting with perspective

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Speedboat Jones posted:

I'd be ok with just using preexisting MUGEN sprites if the voices can be redone.

Yeah but if you use preexisting MUGEN sprites you lose the charm of lazerbot's artwork!

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

I'm sure the finest minds of our generation will be lining up to publish essays deconstructing different parts of the narrative.

"Dumbass Will Learn;": Lazerbot as Latter-Day Aesop

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

I have been reading the Sonic wiki for a full hour now and it is funny as hell. This owns:

quote:

This level is part of the original stage from Sonic Adventure 2, featured in the Dreamcast era. Fang, Bean, and Bark all make cameo appearances on Wanted posters in this level, while Mighty the Armadillo and Ray the Flying Squirrel appear on posters that say "Missing Since 1993".

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

produce posted:

I drew this fanart many weeks ago, but never posted it:

Aw, his nose kinda makes him look like a character on Arthur. :3: Maybe that's why Arthur joined the Slaiyers?

Also, has someone made a Rob mod for Skyrim? Like where you can just not give your character ears during creation or whatever? I don't know how popular TGT is on the Internet but it seems perfect, easy, and hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretzel Rod Stewart
Aug 6, 2008

Febreeze posted:

I only occasionally lurk this thread, but when I saw Lazerbot was having a Garry fan art contest I figured why not, I'd love to try and draw a lava monster so I punched this out today. Can somebody who's more connected to the kid get post it on his facebook or something? or wait, he reads this thread right? Is the pay wall gone?

lol