Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
I really hope one of the stoner characters like Knuckles or Cheeto Man somehow ends up smoking out Demaro. I wanna see how a maniac with exclusively negative emotions reacts to trying weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

You can be crazy and non-emotive!

Yeah Coyote can gently caress up that eyeball thing while listening to Stuck in the Middle With You

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

simplefish posted:

Shadow's been knitting since panel 13 of the entire comic. It's literally the first thing we see him doing. Top of page 2, chapter 1:

And all this time I thought he was rolling a joint.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
Does lazerbot know about Arkh Project? Because that would explain a lot

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

lazerbot deviantart posted:

explain my ignorance instead of being a cry baby. or are you just all impulse and have no bounds of your claims? of course you have no salad ground to your claims of ignorance so before talking perhaps think yeah?

Not trying to draw attention to his vaguely homophobic (more like overzealously prideful) meltdown but "salad ground" is like my favorite l-botism yet h*ly s*it g*ddamn

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

horriblePencilist posted:

I swear to god Lazy's current artstyle employs more lines than a Liefeld-cover.

but does it out-line the animation in CBoyardee's Dilbert videos?

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

my dad posted:

His choice of words gave me the feeling that someone actually tried to threaten him at some point and that he was expecting attacks from everyone.

That would explain a lot. I underwent some pretty ruthless cyberbullying at age 14-15 and it hosed with my head for years...hopefully Lazerbot has never had to go through that crap but I wouldn't hold my breath.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
Cheeto Man says he's known Knuckles for years, but... http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/puppet-battle-9/ Maybe time passes by really fast in this comic I don't know.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
Lazerbot's worst enemy is a brony freak. the piece of poo poo who hacked his original dA account. So if LB ended up posting crude drawings of video game and cartoon characters loving, that'd be pretty ironic right there.

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
Glad to see that despite the "tolerate LGBT OR ELSE" policies of SA, we still hate furries and furry culture more than ever.

Wrist Watch posted:

I draw the line at video game characters loving.

Don't play Xenogears.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

A Steampunk Gent posted:

This whole arc should be mounted right next to loss.jpg

only if Lazerbot actually raped a girl and felt bad about it and this arc is his catharsis or whatever

I mean yeah, say what you will about him, he doesn't seem terribly well-adjusted or stable, but comparing him to a hack like Tim Buckley is damned harsh.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if LB has been acquainted with rape survivors in real life, he seems pretty passionate about telling his viewers how horrible rape is. Not hard to imagine him at a party, smoking weed in a circle, then BOOM, some unfortunate girl blurts out her tale of abuse. LB and his brother stated that characters like Doug are composites based off of people who smoke weed and act like complete buffoons, so I believe that considerably more thought goes into these bizarre arcs than B^Uckley ever put into his garbage comics

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008

FlyinPingu posted:

I have a feeling lazerbot does not actually go to sweet weed parties. Or any parties. Or have friends.

Unless you have interacted with him over Facebook or deviantArt, you are not qualified to make this judgment. Even if you have chatted with the guy, if you're just gonna talk poo poo on him because he's a little weird then you're a sideline hater with nothin but soy sauce in the refrigerator

skipThings posted:

DOn't you wanna just delete this embarassing post ?

gently caress no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudy music
Aug 23, 2008
At the end of the day, he's still a user on DeviantArt. And not one of the users who profits off of the site.

I admire the fact that he posts whatever he wants. Im keepin it one hunna here. Say what you will about the kid but he's got balls the size of.......Ronald McDonald's sister ahahahaha lol!