Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

Tacostein posted:

I say we donate a lovely computer with an adequate mouse. That way he would have the precision of say a Mx 500-something and no excuse not to finish this comic. We have nothing to lose really. I do not believe that goons are to finish this epic when there still is a chance for it to be completed by ITS CREATOR.

Patience. You can't rush genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

This comic is legitimately better than 90% of all webcomics in every conceivable way. Especially CAD.

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

NoneSuch posted:

Don't give it too much credit, the art is still bad and sometimes straight up traced also he seems to have some major issues with gay people. He's pretty good with humour but I'm still not sure how self aware it all is.

True but 90% of webcomics are also poorly drawn and homophobic so I'm really not giving him too much credit anyway :/

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

Wojtek posted:

But now it's "haha just kidding, die troll king?" What the gently caress.

Basically mario and luigi were working together towards the sole purpose of killing the troll king and are jumping from alliance to alliance to accomplish this goal.

edit:

that's the robots check
plate?

yes i
grabed it
after he
died

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

awesome-express posted:

Maybe he's sponsoring lazerbot :tinfoil:

Maybe he IS lazerbot! :tinfoil: