Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

For those coming from the front page Goldmine, both of the big compilations are missing a page (chapter 4, part 15).
:stare:

Death by dick impalement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

poo poo, I have a computer I'm looking to dump. It's 5-6 years old but I'd ship it to him.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

If he quits, we could finish it. The ultimate gently caress you to trolls is having them become you. It's all so obvious.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Ha, can someone do an avatar sized "right here buddy" frame?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Okay so I am having trouble keeping up here. Are Mario and Luigi on the same team? Luigi just turned on trollman or what?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

23 Flavors posted:

This is answered in the comics if you read them all.
I did read them all, weeks ago. I lost track in his hiatus :(

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

23 Flavors posted:

Mario and Luigi had planned all along to have Luigi betray the Troll Slaiyers to get close to the Troll King.
But now it's "haha just kidding, die troll king?" What the gently caress.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Wasn't someone keeping all of these in a non-DA place for easy access? What happened to that?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Man I desperately want the bosses to be Rocko and Norbert.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I didn't really think he would change his vision based on the thread. I'm on board the stop-making-suggestions train now.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Oh good, all this comic needed was a crazy, obsessive fanbase.

You guys are so random, LOL

I wish lazorbot would post regular updates. I hate this 3 comics in 5 minutes, 2 days of silence thing he has going.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Maruna posted:

The joke goes too far with a birthday cake and a few TGT themed party favors
Things in meat space.

quote:

Not with the ten or so songs, the music videos, animated/voice acted motion comics, or the dozens of fanart?
Things that are funny online.

In short, yes.

Or are you and your friends the kind of "people" that say things like epic fail and lol phonetically?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

There is no loving way I'm reading all that text :negative:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Looks like LB traced or copy/pasted Dexter. That's unfortunate.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Gary2863 posted:

Kiddo reminds me of this guy:

There are tons of terrible (glorious) stories in this book. My mom is German and we had this as a kid, read to us in German and then English. Now we have it for my daughter when she gets old enough.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I'm hoping one of them just pulls a gun and shoots the other.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I'm not sure I understand. Is this a "it was just a dream" thing or did his other eye suddenly make Gary think he's somewhere else?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Someone just buy him account and get a mod to put it on probation for 100000 hours.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Panels 12 and 13 have Ronald channeling John Cena.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

What the hell happened to almost daily updates for this addictive comic?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Clicking around related links lead me to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIgOcFIo0kE

Is there a thread or something related to you ripping off those :airquote: original characters :airquote:

edit: Oh, it's in the comments. Okay then.

Wojtek fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 5, 2013

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Seriously where the gently caress are new pages?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I like how he made that comic about what DBZ is and how his comic isn't but now it really is. If you swapped Rob/Jindo for Goku/Vegeta you wouldn't know it wasn't DBZ.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I'm lost. What side is Shadow actually on?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

This reminds me of that old flash game where you played Jake the pot smoking guy who liked to get laid. What was that called?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I can't stop laughing at his dick-nose.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

I'm sorry but this is so boring. I hope he gets back to ridiculous fight scenes soon.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Is...is that Slade from Teen Titans? :stare:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

When are new pages coming?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

he's considering if he should register an account and teach us a better way.
This is like the poop touching us :psyduck:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

quote:

But i assure you, the things that will be done to them haven't been done be any of the fallen before us. We have predicted every single move, every single thought. We know exactly how they will react, we have studied them in depths a simple mind couldn't ever begin to comprehend. This is exactly how it was suppose to play out. And we will be deemed as we are, the ones who slayed a troll hive. Anti-trolling will spread like a virus into the media, and trolls will become a dying bread. It's only a matter of time.
This is way funnier than the comic.

It's like reading free republic. Keep your weed dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Hey lazerbot no one gives a crap about your quest or whatever; just make your animal-loving pop-culture crossover comic. Get back to those sweet dbz rip off fight scenes.