Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

Cardinal Ximenez posted:

I sort of thought the bird was Iago from Aladdin, but that may just be because anything sounds hilarious when Gilbert Gottfried says it.

Oh, man. It's a bit off-topic, but I can't ignore such a great set-up:

http://www.jest.com/video/174214/gilbert-gottfried-reads-fifty-shades-of-grey

Easily my favorite Gilbert Gottfried-related video of the year! Though, that's a pretty specific qualifier.

Anyway, back to TGT: Everything about Spyro so far has been loving comedy gold. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
JazzFlight, an outstanding job as usual. Aramek's voice acting is the perfect complement to this motion comic.

Also, when I first heard the Deadly Premonition song in there (I think the track's called "Life is Beautiful"), I thought it was a Super Mario World song remix. Glad to know I'm not the only one who heard it that way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLGaF52PtXM

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Wow, the TGT fanart as of late has been really, really incredible. This version of Demaro definitely shows hints of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakhusho as others have suggested, only much more satanic.

Also, it hasn't been said enough: plaindot's Garry piece is a sight to behold. The sketchiness just works, and reminds me of the art style from Super Mario Strikers. :allears:

Man, right loving now is the worst possible time to be strapped for cash -- I want in on a sweet-rear end TGT avatar, something awful! </insertloudgroan>

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Nope, you're definitely not alone. Although I agree it's been dragging on for a bit long, I am by no means tired of seeing these brothers continue to duke it out. Of course, given what just happened, it seems like we're about to reach the conclusion of this fight, one way or another.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Can I just say that the conclusion to this fight has been brutally awesome? Because it totally has been. Also, even though it'll be a while, I can't wait to see how Aramek decides to voice these last 2 chapters. :allears:

Also, am I to assume that the eye-spine-monster-thing had its tail gain some flesh after absorbing Garry's soul/essence? If so...yikes.

Oh, and Wanamingo, I did a marathon of the entire thread a couple months ago, so I know the feeling.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, abominablesnow, that was really amazing work. If the whole comic looked like that, it could seriously be a major underground comic hit.

To further show the difference in the cringe-factor of lazerbot's work versus that of regular Sonic fans, take a look at this "so bad it's still bad" live-action Sonic short film that was just unleashed on the internet (and these guys even got C-list 'net celebrities and freakin' Jaleel White to do the Sonic voice):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtCtQpclpY8

Oh, hey, it's by Eddie Lebron, who previously made the live-action Mega Man fan film! The one I really, really wanted to like, but turned out to be beyond cheesy. Oh well, at least this Sonic attempt is only 18 minutes; I actually sat through the entire 90 minutes of the MM fan film, so the length of this new one isn't so bad at all in comparison.

Anyway, on more relevant subjects -- this latest page is among the greatest we've experienced thus far, and TheAbominableSnow's fan art interpretation is freakin' incredible. Keep up the good work, 'Bot and Snow! :smug:

Edit: As goofy and awkward as that was, it's still better than Sonic 2006. Though, that is damning with the absolute faintest of praise.

KenjiKaizoku fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jan 13, 2013

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

embergram posted:

clearly you don't understand it so i probably would keep your opinion to yourself thx

This was one of the comments from Lazerbro on the "tails gets gay descrition message" page. so, either this is legitimate (I had a feeling it was), or he's just going along with it, or...? :iiam:

Edit - That was my thought as well, UndergroundHero. Those pages getting released a day before Valentine's Day, it seems pretty intentional. It's like LB decided to combine Valentine's Day with April Fool's Day, and we are all the richer for it. :3:

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

Aristobulus posted:

Yeah but look at the shading/lighting, exaggerated eyes/mouth/toothy grin. That's what I think is TTGL.

Oh poo poo, you're right. Now that you mention it, I'm getting a total Viral vibe from Hindo (that's his name, right?) in these panels. And, goddamn.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

AN ANGRY MOTHER posted:

Has it... has it really been 7 months?

I don't know whether you're being facetious, but just in case: no, it hasn't been 7 months. The last page of the previous chapter was posted on April 29, so it's only been a little over two months since the last chapter ended.

...Though, it has been about 5 months since the previous chapter started, so :shrug:

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Umm...Demaro vs. Wile E is still happening? poo poo, it's been so long since that fight advanced that I had pretty much disregarded its existence up until a few minutes ago.

Welp, count me among the faithful that await Lazerbot's return to form. I believe that by now his pill has once more returned to "chill" status.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
"You must be Leonard, the MANAGER!"

...Why Christopher Lloyd, whhhhhhyyy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Was that the movie with the dog detective

A dog detective named Dexter Dogtective, no less. Oh, such peaks of writing wit! :smith:

Anyway, I should've seen Cosmo and Wanda coming given the title of this comic, but it still caught me off guard somehow.

KenjiKaizoku fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Oh my god. Like, literally. What the gently caress?

LazerBot's back, and every one of those new pages is loving incredible. I need an avatar of Jacko the Troll, stat! Probably one of the ones with the insane shading.

Holy poo poo, who knew LB could be this good? Actually...we all knew, we just didn't want to admit that poo poo.