Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Everdraed posted:

After spending pretty much all day reading Hitmen for Destiny in its entirety, I'm just sort of blown away. From its nonchalant ultra-violence to the myriads of fantastic monsters that are all painstakingly explained and given intelligently-devised ecological backgrounds, it's a god damned mspaint masterpiece. The characters are brilliant, especially Lostclock and Vorte.

God drat I have no idea how long I spent reading this over the past 2 days but I wouldn't trade those hours for anything else. That was freaking incredible. The what seems like 50 panel sequence where the goblins keep tilting the world is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Radiapathy posted:

Immediately reminded me of this:

I actually had the impulse to deselect the picture when I saw Tails.

:psyduck: this is incredible. Tried to deselect picture before even reading the thing.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nilbop posted:

Wait, someone bought Kate Beaton an account?

Shageletic posted:

It went horrible. Same with Warren Ellis.

Off topic, but what's the story here? I'm a huge fan of Hark a Vagrant and I can't help but wonder what goons did to the poor woman.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ posted:

lazerbot mentioned that this flashback is the longest one yet he's done. Expect it to take up more than half this chapter.

If the rest of it is anything like what we've had so far, I'm happy for it to continue for the rest of the entire series to be quite honest.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
aghhhhhhhh
don't stop
writing lazerbot i'll
suck your dick

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Every page of this comic that features the characters getting drunk or high is always pure gold.

This happens a surprising number of times for a comic populated by beloved childrens cartoon and videogame characters.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I bet it turns out that Tails is so loving awesome (ref: "I'm a badass robot") that McDonald is actually strangling an illusion instead of the real Tails.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The first 14 panels of this page could just have easily been condensed into 1 panel with Rob saying "poo poo i failed".

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Friends Are Evil posted:

:allears:

I want to frame this panel and put it on my wall.

Calico Heart posted:

I still think that "holy poo poo hes dragonborn" is the best single panel in the comic

Plutonis posted:

This is the page that made me laugh the hardest since the dual-snipe on Porky's family.

JaysonAych posted:

Good Christ, I haven't laughed that hard since Knuckles unveiled his awesome loving plan.

Fhate posted:

The best panel in the entire comic to me is still "You Motherfucker." though. I just about died laughing the first time I saw that.

Someone with far more patience and spare time than me should combine all of these panels and more into an awesome loving collage, so I can print it and hang it on my wall. Does LB take requests??

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

tiistai posted:

Someone else is going to have to pick the best and make a collage of them, but I went through the comic and picked some of the most memorable ones.

http://imgur.com/a/gBujK

I found it interesting that the recently squeezed apart blue-skinned troll was among the group who attacked Underbite Troll's house and killed him.

Thank you so much for this, I think I'm in love

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lazerbot has once again redeemed this comic into avatar-worthy territory!

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Literally nothing happened in this update, but for some reason I want the rest of the comic to be exactly like this.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I dunno, this whole quasi-misogynistic segment about some dudes smoking WEED :420: and talking about all these hot bitches they hosed, dude, bro, do you even lift? is really not doing anything for me. Instead of backpedaling about how it's not demeaning to trans people because it's based on how this brodude once sang like a loving drag queen (not counting the ones who sing good ofc, no hate), maybe LB shouldn't make blanket statements about groups of people?

Go die in a fire you humourless bitch

:fut:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Plutonis posted:

To be fair offensive words are pretty much a subproduct of weed smoking, I know that because after toking up a bit i started quoting Joseph Goebbels' speeches about the need to exterminate the evil Jew.

madeupfred posted:

Don't EVER swear dude, weed is no excuse.

This is Germany

This is Germany on WEED :420:

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

l33t b4c0n posted:

As many comedic moments as this is giving us, I'm realizing LB loves filler. Has anything actually happened this chapter beyond smoking weed?

Don't loving jinx this poo poo, LB's onto something great here

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This arc keeps getting better and better, I'm in love. I literally do not even give a gently caress about the actual story now, I just want to see these guys getting high forever.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Holy gently caress, five and four for sure, in that order.

Hey, does Shadow smoke METH :pipe:

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hello Kitty is going to flip her poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

hahaha gently caress I can't unsee it