Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Rather Dashing posted:

As noted earlier in the thread, this is what happens when two people have the same avatars.

And it never stops being funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

for a second i thought that candle in the last panel was a hand holding a match like an old adventure game and was about to click on the tunnel to select >go down.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

simplefish posted:

And I seriously love the explanation for Elmer always having the wrong emotion on his face.
and he started to feel sad, meaning he wasn't as neutural,meaning when he had those corpses kicking rear end, he wasn't using his full power. Lazerbot is a genius.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Wrist Watch posted:

Sorry you can't have a discussion about an ms paint comic currently featuring a dragonborn in name only fighting a lighting guy because of us horrible goons. :smith:

This poo poo is what caused the Dobson and now the Buckley thread to die. I'm honestly surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet.

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

That loving Sned posted:

With the Dobson and Buckley threads closed, and Tails Gets Trolled slowing to a crawl, I've got no other choice than to get into Dominic Deegan :smithicide:

Dominic Deegan is supposedly ending next month, with the author moving on to a new seires drawn by someone else which may or may not end up terrible enough to warrant its own thread.

The end of the mock threads may be near.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tengames
Oct 29, 2008

Its just going to be a page of that one guys's football character being told he's a retard, getting killed, then everyone saying something awful members are retards.