Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Portals posted:

hey dude wake the gently caress up!!

I never played any of the Spyro games as a kid, but that just means that if I ever do, I will be disappointed because he will not be the lazerbot rendition of Spyro.

Honestly? It's not too far off. Spyro was a huge dick, at least in the first game. He just swears more in this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

JazzFlight posted:

New song, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

One Beer (Get It All Out Man)
(song for Chapter 8)

Hey man this is awesome! I just got done rereading the thread and your music has been a pretty great part of it.

If I could just give one bit of advice, and take this with a grain of salt: your bridges/middle eights are really cool, but they come right near the end of the song, after 6 or 7 verses sometimes. Since one of the reasons to have a middle eight is to add variety to the song and keep the verse/chorus from becoming boring, it might be cool to put those a verse or two earlier. Just a thought.

Take all that with a grain of salt though. This is awesome!

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

JazzFlight posted:

Nooooo, don't expose my complete lack of music theory knowledge! :ohdear:
Haha, yeah, I know. As you can tell, I'm really just wingin' it from a basic cookie-cutter formula from all the way back to the first song I did. The songs also end up too long due to the huge amount of lyrics I want to stick into each one.

Ah well, they're fun to make, though. Once I finish the next two, I'll put the whole thing up as a full album (maybe on Band Camp or something, I haven't looked into it that much).

Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of going gospel style for the next chapter's song.

Hahaha, no worries, man. I know less about music than you do, I assure you. your stuff is awesome. (do you listen to a lot of New Wave? I get that feeling listening to this stuff).

Also, I loooove Gospel. Cannot wait to hear what you come up with.

e: oh poo poo, things just got cheesy.