Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I am legitimately enjoying this insane comic. Like someone said before, it's like Christian Humber but actually coherent. Although Bugs Bunny showing up out of nowhere boggled my mind.

Also the fan-art this thread has produced is incredible, but we all knew that already. I can't believe how eager I am for another update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

powerofrecall posted:

Aramek's Knuckles sounds like Archie Bunker

Mixed with Barney Rubble.

Aramek please do the whole comic because goddamn that was amazing.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Great Green Auk posted:

Fixed for hopefully the last time. Knew my lack of research would come back to bite me.

Edit: Moved Luigi/Judas to the proper place, redrew what had to be redrawn.

This is some drat fine work.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I am unreasonably tempted to purchase the Trix rabbit's psycho-face with the caption "no get out of here trix rabbit" as an avatar. I am loving this.

Kind of disappointed Skeeter didn't let out a few HONKs though.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Everdraed posted:

After spending pretty much all day reading Hitmen for Destiny in its entirety, I'm just sort of blown away. From its nonchalant ultra-violence to the myriads of fantastic monsters that are all painstakingly explained and given intelligently-devised ecological backgrounds, it's a god damned mspaint masterpiece. The characters are brilliant, especially Lostclock and Vorte.

I did the same thing, and it was a hell of a ride. I love the evolutionary biology behind every single one of the monsters, and the "Passion, Lies, and Fungus" segment is pure brilliance.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Simmerl posted:

Pac-Man's speech impediment ... explained! wakka wakka

I love how all this crazy poo poo has transpired but the Dragon Balls are just myths.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

So they just have a cannon sitting around. Good to know.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I love Knuckles. He launches this guy out of a cannon (er, canen) without even knowing where his target is. Amazing.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Mario's an ice-cold killer.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

Was looking around tumblr and found this:

TGT fanart from Adventure Time's Ian JQ.

Isn't he a goon?

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I unconsciously read Mario's whistling as the Mario 3/Zelda Warp Whistle sound effect.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Get ready. It's look like the next chapter will see the return of our favourites.

I am more excited for this than I am for the real comics I purchase weekly with real money.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Zoinker posted:

Part of me wants to see this as well, but I worry that the magic would be lost in the transition.

Yeah, that's half of the appeal.

The other half, of course, is that this comic is basically the insane poo poo you did with your action figures as a kid put into a readable medium.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Mystic_Squid posted:

I unconsciously read Mario's whistling as the Mario 3/Zelda Warp Whistle sound effect.

Well poo poo, I didn't think it'd actually come to this.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Elmer Fudd is amazing. I don't know what else to say. I am speechless.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Oh god, not Underbite Guy!

I'm... kind of upset about this.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Tortuga posted:

And I can't unsee that his nose looks like an evil finger.

Motherfucker.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Forward_Bee posted:

If that painting doesn't wind up over your fireplace, it needs to find its way to Lazerbot.

Yeah, I was just gonna say, I'd love to have that hanging on my wall but the one who really deserves it is ol' Laze himself.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I love that Tom actually says ":D"

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I love how Troll-Son is just such an unabashed rapist, he gives no shits.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I hope they unfreeze the Dragonborn and he fights Spyro.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

FrenchToasty posted:

Did his page get hacked or something? What the gently caress is this?

My thoughts exactly. I'm familiar enough with Lazerbotian prose to know this isn't his writing, both in the comic and the replies to the comments.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Lazerbot posted:

thanks for the consern but the internet no matter how bad it sees is harmless no worries, when ever he gets off his high horse is his o mighty victory and realize that im still standing and only scratched alittle

This kid's a champ.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

From deviantArt:

Lazerbot posted:

no one is gonna be able to guess who he is

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Slate Action posted:

Actually, this bring up a question: which TGT character is played the 'straightest,' i.e. closest to their original incarnation in behavior and abilities?

I'd say Shadow.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

We need a character section with those good descriptions that one guy did.

Those were less descriptions and more of a "where are they now" status thing.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I honestly don't know what this guy was expecting to accomplish by trolling the creator of this sprawling anti-trolling saga.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I don't mind this fight, and especially enjoy Gary's taunts. While waiting for it to wrap up, I reread Tails Gets Trolled up to this point and I suggest you all do the same. I think Knuckles is my favorite character overall.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

I have to agree, my brethren jiggy dog.

High-shovel!

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I read Hitmen for Destiny when it was brought up long ago in this thread, and just caught up to Accidental Space Spy. How often does this guy update? Regularly enough to give it it's own thread? Because I love both of these stories so, so much and I love reading peoples' reactions to Hitmen for Destiny in particular. Everyone who hasn't read them, it's a great way to get through this Tails Gets Trolled drought.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Buzkashi posted:

Hitmen for Destiny was amazing, I was hooked from the very first page. The agonizingly long and confusing stuff on the boat was kind of a pain, but other than that it was well-crafted and fun.

If you mean the "Passion Lies and Fungus" section then you're loving crazy because that was the best part.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

The one troll getting crushed by the side of the cage is way funnier than it should be. Poor fucker was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

They're just gonna jab the trolls to death with spears. 300 of them. That's their plan. gently caress that's hilarious.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Jesus christ, that Thanksgiving one. Pilgrim Troll-King and Son.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I read Demaro's monster's "AHHHHH" as a grown man screaming instead of some kind of monster roar.

Also, yeah, Demaro's finished. Coyote's gonna destroy him.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I haven't played Skyrim in a while, is there some kind of decoy dragon-shout?

Edit: The Greybeards did use one to create ghosts of themselves when training the Dragonborn...

Roleplaying Larry fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 28, 2012

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Shadow's faction has accomplished basically nothing so far. It's amazing how our expectations keep getting subverted.

Not true! They nuked that innocent non-troll village.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

I'm speechless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Call Now posted:

Yeah sure, get this thread closed too, why not

It'll be a mercy killing at this point.