Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Jeff Goldblum posted:

Neato, go hog wilde. I'm still recording on my end, and I've finished chapter 2. It's in individual wavs by page right now, I'll probably edit them together into a finished product like Chapter one.

Here's a sample of page 8(?)

Heads up: Like Everdraed said, I'm going to be giving page three (and maybe even four!) a shot. Since people have been a little slacking on recording themselves ( :colbert: ), I might just grab your talent in its entirety because the deliveries are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Aramek posted:

All the cool kids seem to be readings of this...thing, so, what's one more?

I think that's all of chapter one. At least, all of what was in the OP.

oh man. I'm using some of this.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Heads up for page 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR_xDhkrHFI&hd=1

Seeing as doing this stuff takes a while (and as Everdraed mentioned earlier in the thread), I pitched in for all that is worthwhile and made this one. If anybody else would like to make a page it would be awesome!

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
According to a discussion in the comments of the page 3 video, some chap named Chafenhimer wants to try out doing page 4. I'm not entirely sure if he posts here, but hey, the more the merrier. Let's see what happens.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

ArfJason posted:

Holy poo poo, I got on a SA feature. This is a weird feeling! Also I got some (kinda bare) animation skills and vegas editing, would it be ok if I ever decided to try my hand at a page?

Go nuts! You don't need anybody's permission. The only suggestion I have might be to aim for a page that nobody is working on. Which, as of right now, is pretty much any of them.