Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

ArfJason posted:

Oh come on! :(

Oh man. Perfect. Perfect. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Our faith has been rewarded! See? Good things come to those who wait.

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under Heaven.
A time to troll, and a
time to be trolled,

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
whistle whistle
whistle
whistle

im
gonna
to be
the one
who
kills you

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
This may finally explain "Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures" and exactly why he was traveling all over the clipart globe.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
That Elmer reaction shot is comedy genius. I don't even know what he's going for, but it's genius.

I like the way Silver's dialogue effortlessly switches from overdramatic to mundane. "I'll have it in my nightmares for years to come. OK so then this happened..."

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Forward_Bee posted:

Edit: And with 'Blaze of Glory' playing in the background. This is monumental.

This was exactly how I experienced the comic, and it was glorious.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
i dont get why trolls aren't the ones being trolled? there the bigest looser's

you know nothing!! about us

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I like how the official in-universe term for what Elmer Fudd is doing is "that satanic zombie thing".

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
oh yeah batman

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Try as I might, I can't figure out why panels 1 & 4 are divided the way they are. Probably this comic's biggest mystery besides the use of the word "ketch".

"we neutral's don't take sides in childish battles than normal people do. to pick sides is fullish"

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I wonder if it's by design that Porky Pig doesn't stutter when he's high.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

nerdbot posted:

Lazerbot posted:

i was able to draw this picture with a 30 daytrail for photoshop.

For some reason, the phrase "30 daytrail" absolutely killed me.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
For a second I thought panel 2 was an establishing shot of the Simpson house.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
My first reaction is to laugh. Then I think about what I'm laughing at and laugh even more.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

elitebuster posted:

:commissar: :psyboom: Holy poo poo, that was totally not what I was expecting.

Beautiful emote chain right there.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"we need to hide from these bastards so thats our goal at this point"

I love how inconsistent the dialog is in terms of the character's emotions. Although that could be intentional now that I think about it...

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Tails's face, still.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
This page was hilarious in a way that only this comic can be. It's so unique. Amazing.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"mean while" is still one of my favorite things about this comic.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
For some reason the idea of Trix Rabbit having a robe is the funniest thing to me here.

The hacker's diction is so off, wow. We all know who the true lazerbot is.

This is such a surreal turn of events, though -- Tails Gets Trolled Gets Trolled. He's taking it like a champ, though. The neutralest.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Factory Factory posted:

This is probably too far in lightening, but the real fix is LB using more actual contrast and not monitor-apparent contrast. Might be asking too much; most monitors can barely be calibrated.

It's not his fault, we just haven't been calibrating our monitors to Tails Gets Trolled, which should obviously be the standard. All these years we've been doing it wrong.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Ha ha, I guess the sighing is supposed to be panting.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Look guys, lazerbot writes a loving web comic about video game characters and, while charming, does not know the meaning of grammar. Do you expect him to be some kind of arbiter of social justice?

Yeah, people are really looking in the wrong place for an enlightened view on gender politics here. I'm not saying it's right, but there's a lot that's not right about this comic. It goes right along with the extreme violence, rape allusions, and, well, a baby getting shot through the head by a bullet that just passed through its mother's head. All of this would be in pretty poor taste, and demand some sort of justification, in any "higher" form of art. But in this context, it just adds to the bizarre charm of the whole thing. Enjoy it for what it is and don't try to make it what it isn't.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"remember when i use this eye to make a fire shock wave to light them rocks on fire"

The way lazerbot uses "them" instead of "those" is so quaint. I love it because it's really not something that I'd picture a teenager saying, even though everything else is.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
As soon as he said "brother" I couldn't help reading his dialog in Hulk Hogan's voice.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"your just using us so you can talk to your self with out it being weird"

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
That last panel really does say it all. Just show that one panel to someone and they'll get it. Sylvester with a gleefully dumb look on his face, cursing both literally and figuratively, using dark magic to send a horde of resurrected characters from various different animated properties to combat the trolls... it's just everything, right there.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

El Belmondo posted:

Okay, bear with me here.

No, boar. Don't you know anything about necromancy?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Lilfut posted:

edit: oh god the wife/babby double kill

To get some idea of my reaction to this moment, skip to 18:20 in this video:
http://blip.tv/redlettermedia/half-in-the-bag-episode-38-resident-evil-series-part-1-6363627

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Gives Johnny Five Aces a run for his money.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Ronald McDonald is the Judas of the Troll Slaiyers.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I get it, since the comic itself is getting more wordy the thread is too. Very meta!

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Cechmanek posted:

Has it been explained what those things are?

Yes it has. They are frigging awesome.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Raserys posted:

For months this thread was doing nothing but praising his unbridled genius, then he says something negative about gay guys, which from his perspective is not a big deal, and suddenly the thread shifts to calling him a hateful homophobe and an idiotic douchebag.

"suddenly the thread shifts" is generally not a thing that actually happens.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

scarycave posted:

What he means to say is -

I never did trust HHH.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
which one of you trolled toad!!
he trolled your friend
what?
DIE!!!

Panels 2-5 are my favorite exchange in quite some time.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Breadallelogram posted:

I haven't noticed a lot before, but this page in particular has a lot of unfortunate jpeg compression.

I think red is typically the color worst affected by that.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Bifauxnen posted:

After what happened last time from a little mild and gentle critique about how maybe he could be a little less potentially homophobic-sounding, opening the feminism can of worms would probably turn his pills into atom bombs. I'd save it for a time when the comic starts to suck again, so the meltdown can keep us entertained in the meantime.

That sounds an awful lot like troll talk, boy. :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The comma in the second to last panel makes me imagine Hello Kitty speaking in ebonics.