Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

Seriously. I'm proud of every single person in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Goatse Master posted:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/thanks-to-my-new-fans-286088781#comments

He thinks we're trying to full him :ohdear:

I'll admit, I was on the fence deciding whether or not this guy was legit (can you put a coaster under that), but after seeing his comments, I'm forced to conclude that Lazerbot is actually laying all his cards on the table.

Also, Jeff Goldblum, your Knuckles sounds less like a black guy to me, and more like a lovely John Travolta impersonator, and that somehow makes it 10x better.

EDIT: I decided that while listening to that dramatic interpretation and reading along with the comics, the perfect background music would be Bon Iver. It totally works.

Crunk Abortion fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Feb 21, 2012

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Great Green Auk posted:

:aaaaa: I.....I can't decide if I love you or hate you. It is now my duty in life to draw this monstrosity.

I think I hate you.

I have class now so I'll probably work on it way later but I am now DETERMINED to make this happen.

Edit: Since I'm kind of in a hurry would somebody mind posting a list of all of the characters to appear thus far?

Please let at least one of the dinner rolls on the table be a teary-eyed goomba

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Everdraed posted:

Phew, it's done! Ch 1 Pg 2 of the Tails Got Trolled Story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIUkr4_1U0&hd=1

I feel like I got contact by watching this. High shovel!

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Some Other Guy posted:

I'm not as into this poo poo as a lot of you but whether or not the author is an adult or a child must certainly change the perspective you have on the comic. And the donation thing was a hypothetical question because I'm curious how many people genuinely enjoy the comic vs. enjoy it ironically. I wasn't seriously suggesting people donate to the kid, which I thought should have been obvious.

And what in this thread isn't weird? In all seriousness. I ain't making GBS threads on anything here, there's some good comedy here, but I'm mostly just curious about the whole thing I guess. I'm actually somewhat baffled that any of this would "ruin it" for some of you.

Anyway, good work by everdraed and gimbal and sorry to break the fourth wall by discussing the child author.

The specific point where my enjoyment stopped being ironic was "Hey can you put a coaster under that". Before that I wasn't sure if the comedy was intentional.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah, this sucks, I want to know what happens next.
I don't want this thread to just die without a conclusion to the story...

I know he's still online, and checking all of this stuff out. He told me to gently caress off on YouTube because he mistook me for a troll :3:

Lazerbot, more chapters! The suspense is killing me :ohdear:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Bingo.

What a shame. We ruined the best thing ever.
Kind of a catch-22. We either learn about the comic and it stops at the current chapter because the comic creator gets embarrassed, or the comic never gets shared in the first place and it gets completed, but no one ever sees it.

drat.

Welcome to the world of Outsider art.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

^ Guddamn!! :black101:

Also, to the people trying to figure out if he's crazy, sane, 13, 20 or whatever else: Kindly find it in your heart to gently caress off. Seriously, there is no answer as to the identity or motivations of Lazerbot that could possibly live up to the sheer craziness of the comic.

Nothing ever good comes from looking behind the curtain, just sit back and enjoy the ride for fuckssakes. The only other thing you can accomplish is weirding the poor guy out and affecting his output. Don't ruin a good thing.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

A different font from where it was copied from a dictionary app that tried to make sense of a butchery of "Coinidence." See also: Medieval Age

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Trans-Angeles posted:

How the hell did I miss that? Nice catch dude.

^^^^Lazerbot dropping some Davinci Code caliber hidden meaning in there.

Now that the comic is back underway, and it turns out that Santa is real after all, what are the odds of a Micah Rat comeback? I can't believe more avatars haven't come out of THAT poo poo yet. I'd give my left nut for one of Man Vs Wild teaching you how to sleep in a hornets nest.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

What are you guys gonna do when this poo poo ends the same way as The Dark Tower?

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Calico Heart posted:

Someone needs to do a rap battle version of this troll off.

I'm ON the motherfucker. I've been trying to think of a rap oriented track to do. This poo poo is gonna be fun.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Bart Fargo posted:

Which one is he on Micah Rat? The dinosaur? I watched a few of those and don't get a lot of the references either. What is "ice too flay" that the piece of poop keeps saying? That and, "remember the glitch?" Or are those original to the series?

edit: example

http://youtu.be/Dx_BgKoQIjY?t=2m5s

Lazerbot is the dinosaur. And I'd really like to know what the deal is with the turd guy. wtf.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Sometimes I get "Eat Cheese! Eat Cheese!" stuck in my head.

I would sell my soul to hear Dethklok cover that song.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

I almost feel like Lazerbot lulls us into complacency on purpose before he drops some crazy poo poo.

Also the fork in mama porky's eye :gonk: thoughs eyes!

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Just to be clear, that last page I read was, in summary, a bunch of goons having a spirited debate about the practical applicability of the martial arts training that Batman gave to Miles "Tails" Prower in a deviantart web comic?

I love you, Lazerbot :allears:

Crunk Abortion fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Jun 12, 2012

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Bravo, JazzFlight. Holy poo poo. :golfclap:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

lazerbot posted:

they even put talked about my comic on a troll side and just went all out on it, but i think they didn't do a vary good job, the insults wasn't cleaver enough and they was lame lol

Seriously, as much of a bunch of human garbage as the ED kids are you can tell from the attention to detail on their TGT wiki page that they are just as rapt as we are with this poo poo.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Miserable Maid posted:

Wow, that was actually a beautiful quote by LazyBro... I wonder what would be the result of a project between the brothers?

If memory serves me right, wasn't his kid brother the voice/inspiration for Micah Rat?

Which would mean that speech was literally written BY micah rat. Think about that, and then read it again.

quote:

you no longer think, you only feed on chocolate miiiiillllkkkk

Aramek posted:

Look what y'all made me do. Forgive how damned hammy I get, but, dramatic readings are always so damned cheesy.

Did it as a full cold read of the above rant (that pastebin really helped to read it, thanks) and some pretty crude editing.

e: I even left one mistake in. :blush: Teaches me to cold read.

Your enunciation on this reminds me of James Lipton from Inside The Actors Studio.

Crunk Abortion fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Aug 12, 2012

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

What are the odds of someone starting a dedicated Hitmen for Destiny thread? I'm kind of tired of getting kicked on the balls every time I see people posting in here.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

d00gZ posted:

I will hug Lazey B through the internet if Tom pulls out Art Spiegelman's dad.

This right here is the post where my head exploded, Scanners style.

:psypop:

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Satanos posted:

Is Trollface moving around in that early 1900s Disney style? Because if so, that's awesome.

Holy loving poo poo, where is Everdraed when you need him? I can't un-picture that; It's just part of his character in my mind now.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

Remember the PBF threads?

"Heh, check out this funny comic guys"

"HE'S OBVIOUSLY SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT THE NATURE OF VIOLENCE IN INNER-CITY CANADA"

The proper response to the last week or so of this thread is "ugh gently caress"

The gently caress? Of every work of fiction ever produced, I can think of few which contain less "message" than Perry loving Bible Fellowship. Wasn't that the whole point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

TGT is to webcomics and fanfiction as Lil B is to the rap game. It's as simple as that.

I'd also argue you could say what Daniel Johnston is to music.