Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Wow. That really caught me by surprise, I totally wasn't expecting Rob to die suddenly at all! Amazing stuff. And that face he makes as he's about to explode-- goodness, that's really well-done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

What did you sign?! I've got no loving eyes!!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Goatse Master posted:

This made me laugh for minutes. I can just imagine it all...if Lazerbot did this I would love him forever

This is exactly what happened in the scene between Jet Li and the other guy in Hero, at the fight at the temple in the rain.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

HIPSTER JOCKS.

What is that, a football player who wears skinny jeans and sweaters?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

What's really clever is that while the super saiyan guy is occupied releasing his lightning blast, he's totally vulnerable and can't respond to Rob punching him in the face. Brilliant!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I like how Coyote's just "waterskiing" on grass without any skis or anything, he's just being pulled along on his feet by the Road Runner.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

It's hiss. Snakes produce it from a special organ in their throat.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

It looks like Ronald is about to slap him in the face or something! Also, I nearly choked on my lunch chortling at the "in Naruto terms..." line. Lazerbot is absolutely correct when he says that the DBZ comparison isn't quite appropriate; but you'd be rather spot-on if you compared it to Naruto, especially the sort of flow of the fight scenes.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

"Well how can he be the One... if he's DEAD?!"

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The Cheetos mascot just did like some kind of crazy Capoeira breakdancing kick and kicked Ronald McDonald in the face!!

I would never have dreamed that I'd write such a sentence.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

"Spark Spiders"

Has Lazerbot been reading some of the latest chapters of Toriko?

(For reference, there's a villain whose gimmick is coughing up parasitic bugs that fight for him)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I am never going to be able to un-see Rob's "fire"breath as just a fountain of blood coming out of his mouth.