Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

This now adorns my mantle:

Seemed more appropriate:

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Feb 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Oh gently caress me this new panel is great.

Ragged on.
RAGGED ON.
loving RAGGED ON.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

I'd like to steer the discussion away from the medium and towards the story line. I'm betting the trolls did not actually know where Shadow was hiding, so they tricked Vector into unintentionally revealing it. All trolls have to do now is follow the red line.

Dammit dude.

I can't help it I'm dying over here. In all my years of using the phrase ragged on I've never once considered the possibility of meaning it the way it was used in that panel. I've always took it to mean 'made fun of'.

I can't stop crackin' up. Where does this kid come up with this poo poo?

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

I didn't save the original so if you want different timing for the frames perhaps some one else can remake/fix it.

E: Or I can remake it but it won't be until late tonight.

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 21, 2012

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Militree posted:

This is perfect, but can anyone either 1. Make it stay longer on his blank face or 2. Tell me a good free program to do it myself?

Finally, after almost 5 long years I can give up the Stupid Newbie avatar.

Sorry didn't see this until just now. Looks like you got it figured out though. Glad you dig it!

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Tre Past Cool! posted:

If having standards is embarrassing, then I'm Christian Chandler.

Oh hey I've got that album too!

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Zoinker posted:

What the gently caress am I reading? :psyduck:

Upon this recommendation I launched into this series while I wait for the next installment of SaFGT.

Holy hell it's hosed up.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

It's really a shame that Vivian's hand is blocking the view of Woodstock a bit, because otherwise black-robed, scowling Woodstock would be a great avatar. He might still be, honestly, because... Woodstock? Really?

Give me a few minutes.

E:

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 19, 2012

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Dewgy posted:

So I wanted to see that Tails picture better and...

...he's got a Sonic shadow???

How the hell did I miss that? Nice catch dude.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Air Julio posted:

I'm thinking it's about time I retire this 6+ year old avvy. Unfortunately, I've lost track of what's been taken and what hasn't. I'm thinking either pacman, tails's :stare: face, or maybe woodstock(i have a feeling he's taken 'cause that is an awesome pic). I leave the decision to the fine frequenters of this thread. Are there any other good ones I'm not remembering?

I've yet to see some one with a pacman one. But don't quote me on that.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Wow what a great host of amazing posts to come back to. If I can find my DI box I might get in on this too. No promises though, I literally have no loving clue where that thing is right now.

So. Glorious.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

This moment forever preserved in time.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

E: No Text Version

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Oh poo poo, we're moving out of canon Mario moves. What could this mean!?

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Militree posted:

Really, where is Link in all of this?

The past. :colbert:

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Oh poo poo! This could be a defining moment right here.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Is Rob smelling Blaze's rear end/lady bits?

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Yeah... so, my dad is taking up painting and I suggested a trial picture for him to mess around with. I think it turned out pretty nice:

EDIT: Acrylic on canvas, 8"x10", btw.

Fuckin' NAILED IT.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Greggster posted:

oh really?

oh really

drat beat me to the punch. Well done.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

There advantages and disadvantages to each. Cheetos are more powerful, but with dbz energy balls you don't have to wipe your hands all the time.

Fun fact: Frito-lay was ordered by the US courts to include a warning about the dangers of the cheese powder on Cheetos after a 6-3 SCOTUS decision in favor of Tomas Westerfield's arrest appeal. Westerfield caused a 83 car pileup on the Brooklyn bridge while driving his cab. He was arrested for DUI and found guilty of 37 counts of vehicular manslaughter. His appeal was eventually heard by the supreme court but only after his arresting officer filed a report stating that the police were unable to find any booze in the car and that the results of the breathalyzer test were inconclusive. Mr. Westerfields breath kept clogging the machine before a result could be found. Between this, the entire trunk filled with bags of Cheetos, the video of Tom's questioning where he insists his passenger--one Chester A. Cheetah(no priors, no address)--forced him to swerve, and the court's ruling that finger print processing is only valid in ink, not cheese powder, Westerfields charges were dropped.

In the interest of public safety and to avoid such a ridiculous proceedings in the future, frito-lay was ordered to notify the public in all product advertisements of the inherent danger of consuming any of the Cheetos brand snack food. The company has since complied...hence the marketing spin of "Dangerously Cheesy".

If you look closely on any of the product line's packaging you can actually see an homage to the devastating event so many years ago.

Tom died shortly upon release of a perforated colon.

Dangerously cheesy indeed. Lazerbot is nothing not thorough in his research! I am constantly amazing by this comic and his prep work.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

While lazy-b certainly deserves his break, I'm practically going through withdrawals over here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

gently caress yes! The drought is over.

Loving this new panel.