Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Aristobulus posted:

What gets me about this though, for consistency, is didn't the Troll King act like Rob was a big deal since he was dragonborn? If Rob is actually just...weak, then how come the Troll King acted like that?

He was trollin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I know Rob is the thread favorite, but goddamn I love me some Smug Wile E. Coyote. After growing up on those cartoon, it just feels so good to see the guy winning for once :unsmith:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Hey, thanks for all the positive feedback I got a few pages ago! I have an art blog here, for those who asked: http://snowontheradio.tumblr.com/

Did this today because I really don't want to call the state college and be put on hold for a few hours, so procrastination is my friend right now. Honestly, I don't think I did the original material justice; I kept waffling between keeping the panels/camera shots the same or completely altering them for a more dynamic view, and the overall composition suffered for it. Plus, it loses a lot of charm once it's no longer drawn in LB's captivating art style.

Not to mention that imgur keeps cocking up and adding those weird compression blurs. :(

I love you in a totally non-platonic manner for this, Dat Coyote :allears: