Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I respect this guy.

This is a pretty good webcomic. I'm not being ironic here. I am a connoisseur of bad webcomics. I read bad webcomics ironically and also unironically all the time. And that 'look, I don't want to draw rape, okay?' thing alone puts him above you-don't-even-want-to-know-how-many other comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vaerai Archon posted:

He'd probably benefit from a life drawing class. I mean doing proper proportions doesn't take that much to learn once you begin to seperate everything into boxes and cylanders.

It's really obvious he's mostly tracing over existing images or just drawing the pictures with no anchor points or underdrawing.

Well, okay, maybe he traces a bit, but he's clearly more writer than artist. This is a character-driven piece. It's not about pretty environments or fancy action scenes. It's about the characters and dialogue.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Divine Poetry posted:

Your like a used tampon your
no longer good

gently caress. gently caress it. I can't breathe. I can't loving breathe!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Jon Joe posted:

The obvious answer is the write fanfiction about Lazerbot writing Tails gets Trolled.

It would be called Tails gets Trolled gets Written.

I am pretty sure this guy's real life involves at least three Kung Fu fights a day

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I'm pretty sure that little rat-guy is actually going to murder a bunch of the Troll top brass. Penta-kills sounds like a pretty serious thing.

Or the comic will hit another brief patch of self-awareness and he'll smash into a wall and die. Either way.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Rencall posted:

I want to see more from the troll king's disturbed son, the guy whose troll rage-face is naturally the way he looks.

I'm pretty sure you will.

That guy is hosed up. That guy is hella hosed up. Even the other trolls think he's hosed up.

He's going to be the real final boss. He's just waiting for the right time to make his move. As soon as King Troll is at his weakest, Trollface's gonna kill his dad the same way Mario did.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ZuljinRaynor posted:

You serious? :stare:

He better not be trolling us.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

People need to stop worrying if this is sorta-legit-good or so-bad-it's-good, and just enjoy it as it comes.

Then again, I haven't watched Anime for a while. So I don't run into too many people whipping out powers so convoluted that they have to take a break to explain them. Or even more convoluted counter-powers that specifically stop this one thing. So this is still pretty drat hilariously ridiculous for me.

But maybe I wouldn't notice it legitimately turning into just a generic Anime, instead of generic anime ideas taken to the extreme. Is there even a line between those?

Blurry Gray Thing fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

glod posted:

Oh, oops. I guess it was just sort of underwhelming given that it's the title of the chapter and it wasn't really a big focus or anything.

Why do I care this much about this comic? Lazerbot is a wizard.

I just think that's part of the package. The brilliance.

Maybe he went "Wait, poo poo, this was supposed to be 'Fud's Choice', uh, okay, here, it's his choice!"

Or maybe this was the plan all along.