Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Burnsaber posted:

It's a blooming lesbian relationship. Duh.

I learned a lot from that comic. Apparently my mother language is manipulated to contain secret spells that summon and bind demons to the finnish underworld under the service of the language fiend. Now I am afraid to speak.

Could you tell what any of that Scandinavian-looking gibberish that some wizards used to speak? I think one of the "prophecies" used it too. It didn't look like any specific nordic language, made it really hard to figure out what the cartoonist's mother tongue is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I took some Norwegian in school and it's not that (so it's probably not Danish either). Maybe Icelandic? What's probably the case, that it's just a hodgepodge and not supposed to be any one nordic language. And it is really funny what he did to Finnish there. :laugh: Finnish and Hungarian, jeez you guys are like aliens!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Does lazerbot have an SA account? Someone should buy one for him.

fake edit: not that he would last long here with that grammar.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

HateGod posted:

I'm in a money-spending mood. Willing to buy him one like right now.

Maybe an exception could be made that he could post as error-riddled as he likes as long as it's kept to this thread. Not sure how you could get in contact with him though.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Also, maybe the whole comic could be compiled into the OP? I tried looking at it on DA but you need an account to look at them and :effort:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Here's an imgur gallery of the whole comic broken into chapters. It's updated pretty often with the latest pages.
http://olivil.imgur.com/

Terrific, thanks! :thumbsup:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I hope No Ears Guy lives, like in the Walking Dead when that black guy (it's been awhile since I read it, okay?!?) faces that poo poo-ton of zombies in the prison cafeteria and you think for sure he's gonna die and then later they find him laying in the corner...and he survived the ordeal, alive!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Every time I come read this thread that chorus from the "Tails gets trolled" song gets stuck in my head.

Tails gets troooolled...
Tails gets troooolled...
Tails gets trooooolled...
gently caress you trooooolls

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Simmerl posted:

chaper 7

It doesn't even have a DeviantArt watermark. Thanks, lazerbot!

Ahahahaha that hat it great. Looks like a warped French army officer's hat.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I can't stop grinning at this new page. :allears:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
If you don't understand why Tim and Eric's comedy is funny, try reading this.

I'm the biggest T&E fan there is, but I also recognize that their style is very polarizing. So enough of this derail and someone post the next page of TGT already.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Seriously thought Mario was about to fall into a giant hole in the ground.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
trolling animals and stuff
ahaha

Best line so far. I hadn't been laughing out loud at this comic since the way early stuff, but this one just got me.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Suzuki Method posted:

I come bearing gifts.

E:

HMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM

so much HMM it's drowning inside the text bubble.

This is my favorite post on the forums.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > Sonic & Friends Get Trolled: This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind is Turning Into Poop By This

Thirding. Honestly, I think this thread was better suited for GBS anyway, more exposure. If I had not bookmarked this thread back when it was, I never would have known the glory that is TgT. :frogbon:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

The MSJ posted:

So that explains the flame effects on the shoes in this fan film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMMMalj9Fw

By the way, that was a Sonic fan film.

This video almost made me cry and I'm not sure if it's from laughing really hard or from something else.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
" peace mother fucker
hahahahahaha"

:420:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

El Belmondo posted:

Lazerbot is a loving PRO.

You're one out of a million. :master:

This kind of reminds me of that ice level in the second Paper Mario game with the mirrors and you hafta figure out which of your duplicated partners are impostors. And it's just as easy to tell here as it was in the game: just look at the way they talk!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

StealthArcher posted:

i am a one of a kind unlike you
you are a one out of a
million

This almost looks like something out of Metalocalypse.

T-t-t-trix! and cocaine!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Rolling Start posted:

I think I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lxgtpr4dKU

shadow no... no more

I loving lost it when that crocodile opened its mouth.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

skipThings posted:

The robot voice was so great, but everytime I hear the sonic voice I ask myself
"Why is everyones voice so fitting, but Sonic's voice is so "bleh" and forgettable, and doesn't sound like his cheezy sunnyboy voice in the games?"

Is there a reason for that ?

I kind of agree with this sentiment. Related to that, I wonder if it might be better for some stock sound effects for punching and kicking and force waves and whatnot instead of making sound effects with your mouth. Maybe it would be better the way it is with mouthy sound effects, but I'm still curious.

And what was that Japanese commercial for at the end?

E: vvv thanks, was wondering what game it was for.

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 17, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Valex posted:

I like the fight, or at least I would if I wasn't on a Mac and was actually able to see it

if you weren't* on a Mac, and seconded.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I think Lazerbot can take as long as he wants with his own work, if you don't like it, then don't feel obliged to read it! Now chill your pills and good day :sun:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Mathhole posted:

Last two panels lightened:

THANK you.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
So ah, my girlfriend found this on tumblr and sent this to me over facebook chat in response to something "cheesy" I said to her. She doesn't know what SA is nor that I am a goon.

:tinfoil: It's spreading. Fast.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

nerdbot posted:

I hope he doesn't time it right.

:stare:

How's your home life been, lazerbot?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

ThatPazuzu posted:

I think your father should have beat you more so you'd know not to question that Lazerbot's genuis.

Yet here we all are complaining about how the fight scene is too long with every other god. drat. post...!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Lazerbot, if you're following the thread, from one of your biggest fans, please try to cut down on the "gay" insults?

I'm sure lazerbot's opinion on his personal use of the "fag" and "gay" terms parallel the opinion voiced by South Park in the episode where the kids call those annoying Harley-Davidson motorcyclists fags because they're annoying/stupid, not because they're actually homosexuals.

Like Cartman says, "You can be gay and not a fag."

Mo Tzu posted:

the cool guys; Lazerbot

Hellooooo new desktop background!

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

skipThings posted:

Dito [sic], parroting Southpark [sic] is really dumb

To be honest I doubt he's even seen the episode in question, which just reinforces South Park's point. I think it's really interesting the way the kids go all the way to the top, to the people who edit the American English dictionaries, and appeal for its added definition.

The difference between this and the guy from Clerks II trying to "bring 'porch monkey' back" is that he's literally the only guy doing it; however the use of the word "fag" in a (presumably) non-homosexual context is very widespread among America's youth.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure LB is trolling us now. It's just one form after the other after the other ad nauseum.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
The e-card is awesome. Everyone send it out. Send to yourself so you can see it too. :holy:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

IT'S OVER 9000, its so
much power im jizzing in my pants

my machine breaking means this is
awesome and a high power level
even though they seem no different
then they did before

I would totally get this avatar except with just the previous text, so:

oh my god jesus christ lord all
mighty, ITS OVER 9000 ,

...but I like my current avatar too much.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Just tell him it's not there for greed, it's there for quality.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Slow Time :madmax:

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
remember when this thread was like "We should totally get him an account here"?

Also please continue Sonic and friends' kampf

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Aristobulus posted:

I get that the update schedule is slow, so just...don't post until there's actually an update? Then post the update and talk about that?

It's okay, buddy? I don't know how question marks work either?

I'm actually curious to know what he thought of hitler gets trolled.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
she's a shtunk that shtups killed me

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

I confess, this posting from the Facebook elicited a smirk from me:

So someone else posted it on his wall? Or LB made it up? Either way it's p. hysterical.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
e: wrong thread

Jedi Knight Luigi fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jul 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I'm glad Kermit is so calm during this nosediving Intellect Link session because it looks scary as gently caress to me.