Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's like this hacker rear end in a top hat read about the Solid Chris/Liquid Chris debacle and thought it was so funny that he had to try it with Lazerbot. Sadly, the only thing that made loving with Chris-chan even moderately funny was the fact that the guy was totally unhinged. LazyB is so loving zen, the troll ends up looking like the idiot here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fumaofthelake posted:

I think everyone has been deliberately ignoring you.

You weren't supposed to tell him

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

TwoPair posted:

This is what is known as a smug who has ascended beyond a smug.

You can call it Smug 2.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Somebody photoshop a TGT version of the Days of Future Past cover.

:effort:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!?
Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I think the drawn-out fight scenes killed a lot of goons' enthusiasm. That's when I stopped paying attention. Until I noticed that there were a ton of new posts in this thread and I knew that crazy poo poo had to be going down :laffo:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Sonic just does not give a gently caress at all about this in the final panel.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

"I can't let him take you!"
"I love you too."

Hearing what you wanna hear, huh, Amy?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Breadallelogram posted:

That was mentioned once and not shown. This is a multi-page sex slave plot line.

First rule of storytelling is "show, don't tell." LB's just getting better at fleshing out his violent rape dungeon storylines.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Imaging making out with someone who didn't have a mouth. Imagine how that would feel.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I thought LB was leading us to believe that Sonic's ghost was inhabiting Tails but it's actually in Knuckles, hence all the flashbacks? Maybe I'm totally misremembering this poo poo.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Puffy cheeked Old Solid Snake troll, noooooooo :ohdear:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

mods change the thread title to "sonic & friends got trolled"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

lmao at "Zoints" for some reason