Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

luigi why did you betray the order
Because they ruined his hat by making the 'L' backwards.

I'm kind of scared to read this in detail. I kind of feel like if I try to read it, my brain will break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

James Trickington posted:

I wonder what he thought Magnum Opus meant. Oh well high shovel.
edit: That youtube. :stonk:
"Word I don't know? It's obviously an insult!"

See also stuff like 'X is a heterosexual' gets responses of 'X isn't gay, you jerk!'

Technocrat posted:

What with Chris-Chan imminently heading to jail, I've been looking for someone to fill the Sonichu-shaped hole in my heart.
Wait, did that guy do something illegal? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he snapped. I just really don't like thinking about the guy.

powerofrecall posted:

I love this exchange

e: you mother gently caresser
Ahaha, it looks like Shadow thought he could get in on some sort of troll orgy.

Elindale posted:

It is weird to me that the trolls seem to all be based off of actual people he has met or interacted with, whereas the good guys are just characters.
Since he probably drives away every single person he meets in real life, it makes sense.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
I like how the guy thought that the thread title is what we thought the name of his comic was. Because thread titles are somehow required to be the name of what is being discussed.

Personally, I think he was entirely serious about this series, at least at first. When he found out what people thought about it, he decided to say it was all a joke on those people. He rolled with the punches. And then he made it more amazing. I really don't care about his true feelings about this work, but either way he either created an amazing persona, or he has created an amazing work unintentionally or not. All I hope is that he is able to keep it at the level of amazing that it is, if not make it even more amazing.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

Avatars and smilies are limited by itty-bitty memory and pixel limits. I'm certain in today's world the limits could be raised, but the other edge of this two-edged blade is, as you said, more elaborate and obnoxious smilies. The solution of course is to buy multiple smilies.

:wink:
:wmwink:
So you're saying have a high five shovel left smiley and high five shovel right smiley? That sounds amazing, if only because it can result in other smileys being hit in the head with shovels from both sides.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Bruciwayna posted:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/i-dont-want-money-286969500

Guys stop trolling him ok this is not ok this is a no troll zone.
Wait, does he think people being nice to him means they are trolls? :psyduck:

Unless he thinks that people giving him money to replace his mouse are trying to get him into high risk loans or something.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
If that's the case then I've got this to tell you, lazerbot:
If you think that everyone is a troll, then you'll end up driving those with good intentions away. Those with good intentions don't really appreciate being called trolls, and end up just stop trying to help. And sometimes this even results it turning them into people that will actually troll you. It's essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy. To clarify, just in case you aren't sure what that means, it becomes true because you believe it.

To give an example, suppose a man gets his fortune told, and he is told that a black cat is going to cause his death. The man worries, and worries that the next black cat he sees is going to be the one that causes his death. Eventually he sees a black cat, and he gets a heart attack and dies, as he was so terrified of that black cat. If he had not heard that fortune, or didn't believe it, he would not have been terrified of black cats, and so he would have lived.

Volcano Style posted:

He doesn't want money, and yet he has a $5,000 donation pool? :psyduck:

It looks like it's a 5000 point donation pool. Looks like it's between $50-100 in value. And can only be spent on dA stuff.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Well, I was going to use Chris as an example, but decided not to. But yeah, he's one of the 'better' examples of what tends to happen when someone treats everyone as a troll. I read that he ended up antagonizing at least some of the people that tried to help him. Which only 'confirmed' Chris's opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

MyPants posted:

They're expensive when you're 13. :shobon:
Good thing he's 20, then.