Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got
I refuse to believe that this is real. There is no way someone can misspell "coincidence" as "quintessence" (around when Tails meets the defenders).

It's us, we were the ones getting trolled :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

Kills three trolls, says "IN FOOTBALL WE CALL THAT A HAT TRICK"
It's not funny if it's accurate :colbert:

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

ToastyPotato posted:

I am assuming they are still on the roof, but that roof looks an awful lot like the Cell Games Arena from Dragonball Z.

(That can't be, because Tails Gets Trolled is nothing like DBZ)
:goonsay:

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

:ssh: psst

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

I dunno, this whole quasi-misogynistic segment about some dudes smoking WEED :420: and talking about all these hot bitches they hosed, dude, bro, do you even lift? is really not doing anything for me. Instead of backpedaling about how it's not demeaning to trans people because it's based on how this brodude once sang like a loving drag queen (not counting the ones who sing good ofc, no hate), maybe LB shouldn't make blanket statements about groups of people?