Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I've been following this thread for awhile, and it's very amazing. As someone who makes webcomics, and takes them seriously, I have to say that lazerbot kid's got a lot of heart. I hope he makes it. I guess he kind of already has in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Welp, I'm going to find myself singing "can i get another apple ju......ju ..... ju.... juice" somewhere in public, without realizing it now.

Edit: Just made this my ringtone, hope that's cool jflight.

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jul 22, 2012

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Slate Action posted:

Is it weird if I'm starting to 'hear' parts of these comics in voiceover form? I immediately imagined someone making rocket noises with their mouth at that point.

I immediately heard the voice over FX for the rocket boots too. It just fits..so perfectly. FWGWOOOOOOOOOO

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

You know, I'm 100% convinced Lazerbot doesn't have bad grammar, or typos. The way he writes his dialogue and posts on his deviant art page has transcended into something entirely unique. It's become its own dialect; like a Trans-Rural Interweb-Americana Brogue or something...

Edit: Also :
is the new :frogout:

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jul 26, 2012

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I'm really glad lazerbot is taking this whole thing so well... I'm also glad to see people just brushing off that awful pony guy.....LB is a true hero. Moreover, I can't believe I'm actually excited to see the reveal from the last panel of the most recent page? Who is it? We just don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

produce posted:

Isn't the much more obvious question: why would Rob ever have picked up the habit of saying "WHAT" in the first place?
guys. The whole point of Rob having no ears is he can't hear insults. If he lipreads he will hear the trolls. Also the "what" is obviously rhetorical. A reminder to the speaker he cannot hear them. Geez focus guys.