Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Did anyone else with an Easter bunny bite its ears off and then loudly exclaim

"WHAT?! I don't have loving ears!"

None of my friends got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
I believe the word is "nicker", a colloquialism referring to the soft sound made by contented horses. Mario, imagining such a peaceful creature, realized what a monster he'd become through his vengeful ways. Then his eyes blew up.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
What is it about people with pointy teeth and poor jaw alignment in this comic? Red eyes guy here is just the latest in a series of guys that are cursed with having teeth so out of whack that at least one is visible with a closed mouth.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Zoinker posted:

I did it because I had to...

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhh...

Can I call dibs on this?

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Just you guys wait. Porky is gonna pull out something amazing and then you'll all wish you'd jumped on this train.

Unless he dies in a horrific manner relatively soon.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
My take is that red wouldn't show up as distinctly on his brown fur, thus yellow was chosen. With the magic of lazerbot, I'm sure we don't have long to find out!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
With every rotation of that gif I imagine a chaotic marimba riff.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

nerdbot posted:

I am going to get SO much usage out of this in the Homestuck thread, I tell you what. It's the gif that keeps on giving!

I am so dripping with cleverness and wit that I fixed that for you.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
:chillpill: your pills everyone. He had many more chapters planned out already, and I feel that if they're as bizarre as what's come before, he won't be able to abandon this comic until it's all online. This kind of material is the kind of stuff to drive a man crazy if he keeps it all to himself.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
So, I have no idea what the current Diablo storyline entails, but if it's anything like previous, is the world of TGT suddenly going to be assaulted by the three primevals? Or wait, what if they're the ones responsible for the power of the Neutrals? Just as we get to the point in the story when we're supposed to be finding out! :O

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

it might sound
bad but we
are tools

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
PORKY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

you was to
butifal for
this world

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I like how Sonic stabbed Eggman in the back with a knife but somehow left a giant gaping hole in his stomach.

I hate to be the one to point this out, but Eggman was dragged back to the troll lair that also happens to house Trollface. And he does certainly have a history of...er...making use of dead bodies. Not that I'm trying to imply that this explanation should be considered canan.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Rahonavis posted:

Anyway, today in Products With Suddenly Horrifying Names:

Alternatively, you've just discovered that Trollface is less brutal than originally anticipated, and instead just cleans lint off dead bodies with Schticky after his dad kills them.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
in the words of
the grate phils->
>ifer, Lazy B,
:chillpill: your
pills.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
I am similarly confused about the first panel. What is that? It looks like a black acorn, and then suddenly we cut to Emler.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
lazer bots meth ->
->od of tellin
in sted of showing
has gone to far

now that kramit
has said so man ->
->y word that
it in vades the
pannal below

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

ThatPazuzu posted:

poo poo, I seriously thought it was meant to be Kazooie. Banjo being a troll would be great.

Bajno would nevr
join them trolls
kazooie turned him
over to troll son
for streat cred

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

nerdbot posted:

Also, it's kind of funny to imagine the Defenders in battle. Imagining Batman, Hello Kitty, Woodstock and Doug Funnie charging into a troll camp to save Cheeto Man and violently murdering all who stand in their path is a beautiful image.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Defenders had been waiting in the shadows for ages, and had never actually struck the trolls. It seemed that their advantage was the fact the trolls didn't know of their existence, but I'd think an assault like that would've put them on the map.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Holy crap now that is some impressive turnaround!

Thanks Mr. B!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Holy crap that last panel. I think this might be the first time I actually just stopped and admired all the detail of the artwork.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MM it's loving a
wesome artwork!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

nerdbot posted:

It'd be great if it turns out none of these people are actually trolls, and Shadow got confused because he never looked at the maps of the troll camps Knuckles printed out.

Knuckles would be slaiying the REAL trolls :colbert:

But Knuckles would never slaiy anyone! He just wants to share some gra gra and talk about infinite space!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
A new page of TGT makes today my best birthday yet. Thank you, Lazerbot, for bringing light to so many.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Oh man, I freaking lost it at the three words that he has if your not a fan and you don't like it. Definitely not what I was expecting, and I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

Cechmanek posted:

Remember that bad other Sonic comic that was posted a couple of pages ago?

I did a thing for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuVyzkS094A

Sir, you may actually be the next great American hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
I imagine the

"your going straight to hell"

said in kind of a parental voice, along the lines of "You got in trouble at school, and now you're going straight to hell without any supper!"