Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

No, some of them were Vegeta or Gohan charging up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Been a long weekend, hoping for some finality this week.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Regy Rusty posted:

We still probably don't want to take Kermit too literally when he says that All The Muppets died:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muppets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_Muppets

:stare:

Bah, huge body counts are fitting in TGT!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Tails is back, and Sylvester is forced to show emotion.

This should be good.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

Motherfucker just ran up that lightning

loving
damnit

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

For the prancing and general out of nowhere dialouge, I'm leaning an obvious Kefka analogue. He's even a secondary to someone we think is a larger villain :ohdear:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hey cool, a google game, wonder what kinda crazy poo poo I'll fin...

Oh.

Surprisingly boring. :(

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Literally Kermit posted:

Knuckles and Tail's expressions at the end are amazing. This whole comic is just one big Aristocrats" joke, isn't it?

I swear to god if lazerbot, right as tails in the final battle is about to strike the final blow, just up and cuts to elmer yelling "The Aristocrats!" at the audience and the comic ends there, this will be 100% the best loving thing. Ever.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

We all got trolled, none of that happened. Ronald is last Neutral, he killed Amy and used her memories to make tale link up. Ronald is the real Last Boss.