Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Not enough love being given for "im trying damnit." Think that panel has avatar potential.

But not for me, I have to keep my KOTOR one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

im impressed
hahah not
really that
impressed
really lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Tails - alternatively shocked and then giving no fucks.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

To me, this is the best panel. Look at his face!!

:buddy: "Knuckles??"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bonesquid posted:

Ahhherrrr Whyyyy!?
Nom Nom Nomnomnomnom...

:golfclap: Amazing. Replace :qqsay: with this image mods, thanks in advance.

Everything about that second page is perfect, with "high elbow" being my favorite. Lazy B is back in the swing of things!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

Holy poo poo the entire comic could just switch to being only about Knuckles and I would not mind at all.

The spinoff of Tails Gets Trolled - Knuckles Gets Stoned. I would buy a hardcover copy of it and put it on my coffee table.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Wojtek posted:

I'm sorry but this is so boring. I hope he gets back to ridiculous fight scenes soon.

:fut:

:allears: Knuckles, never stop smoking :420:. :allears:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That last panel is so loving avatar worthy.

Also, Doug as Rorschach might be the most :magical: thing I've seen today.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

rudecyrus posted:

Good night, sweet prince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

hughesta posted:

man I haven't read this thread since like, 2016 but I binged the rest today. what a wild ride.

rest in peace, old friend. I'm glad you were fun before you weren't.

I still miss that initial feeling of discovering Tails Gets Trolled.

I'll never have that feeling again.

God what a crazy wild ride we had. Thanks Lazerbot, shame about the mental illness.