Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

This comic is the absolute perfect storm of both ironic and unironic amazingness. A lot of it's so bad it's good but a lot of it's legitimately funny in its own right.
Knuckles is the latter.
Oh god he cracked me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Tacostein posted:

Shut up, you are going to ruin this. Stop trying to passively persuade him into changing the plot. It has already been said, but it can't be said enough. Lazerbot reads this thread. So making wishes/predictions of future characters is just going to influence it (spyro evidently) and in the end ruin it.

It cannot support this sentiment enough, if people in this thread start trying to influence the story, or even do it accidentally, then the magic is going to die.

You will in effect be trolling the story itself.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

His acknowledgement of his errors is pretty great. Lampshade on, Lazerbot.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Nilbop posted:

You know who I really hope ends up in this? Matt and Pat, the 2 Best Friends Play guys.

Why would you possibly want this to happen.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

So what you're telling me is that the final page will be Miles Edgeworth showing up and having all the trolls arrested

I'm okay with that.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Game of Thrones starting up again reminded me that the Troll Prince is basically Joffrey. The Troll King seems like a guy with actual reasons for his actions, as evil as they might appear, but the Troll Prince is just an entitled poo poo.

Game of Trolls.

alt. Song of Ice and Fire Flowers

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

I'd say the author very likely has some personal issues that he's exploring via this comic.

I'd say that's a stretch. You can't make assumptions like that with something as comparatively tame as this. If anything I'd say he's just thrown Mario into a stereotypical abusive family with that unique TGT spark.

It's grim, it's gruesome, it's something any teenager would write.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

ZuljinRaynor posted:

i can only use
it every 24 hours

Reminds me of those racial skills in Elder Scrolls.

He clearly loves a little bit of Skyrim, and who can fault him?

Though I wish he'd played Demons/Dark Souls instead...

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

The spelling and art are part of the experience. It's no quintessence that all the best panels are spelt funkily.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

PalmTreeFun posted:

Apparently there's a userscript that uncensors the word filter.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/review/12919

code:
var sa_word_filter = {
	"rear end in a top hat": "rear end in a top hat",
	"rear end": "rear end",
//	"lovely": "hosed",
	"loving": "loving",
	"poo poo": "poo poo",
	"gently caress": "gently caress",
	"making GBS threads": "making GBS threads",
	"stinkyhole": "oval office",
	"drat": "drat",
	"surprise sex": "rape",
	"enjoyable human being": "human being",
	"friend of the family": "friend of the family"
};
I love "stinkyhole" and "making GBS threads," haha.

This must look loving bizarre to non-goons following the thread

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Tweek posted:

The cultists want it too bad. The drunk guys are happily intoxicated and could not care either way.

Neutral.

Oh my god, this is incredible

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Unguided posted:

Probably a little discussion, a quiet locking of the thread after the excitement dies down, then we try to move on with our lives.

Basically, it'll be like the end of Stand By Me.

Satanos fucked around with this message at 06:27 on May 15, 2012

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Is that Pac-Man's back or Porky's front door?

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

It's most likely completely accidental (because of how he's creating the blood spray) but I love the way he's got a slight blur on the baby in the final panel to show the bullet in sharper focus and create a sense of depth and perspective.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Suzuki Method posted:

I never thought I'd hear someone say something is better than Space Jam and have it be, ever so slightly, true :negative:

Until there's a mix of the Space Jam theme and one of JazzFlight's songs we'll never know for sure.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Roundabout Route posted:

Yesterday I was bored, so I did a thing. (I am so sorry, JFlight.)

Direct link

Unfortunately the rendering somehow hosed the audio quality, all attempts to fix it have failed, and at this point I am sick of listening to it. I guess it now properly reflects TGT's level of art. :effort:

EDIT: Quoting since it was at the bottom of the last page:

Now watch Porky revive himself as his own slave zombie, causing the universe to implode.

I have seen the face of God.

Not sure which god though.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

The man in ice must be dead, since the troll king was concerned that Elmer would take control of him, but at the same time he seems to expect that the man in ice will come back to life.

Maybe this means that he is undead in some fashion?

For a moment I wondered why the troll king couldn't just tell him the words and save themselves the trouble.
Then I realized there was a considerable flaw with that method.

I think he's alive and they want to extract him from the ice and resuscitate him, like a caveman in any 90s movie or TV show. Breaking him out normally would kill him, so the scientists are necessary.

And he's totally Walter White, the ice is actually just his masterpiece in the field of crystal meth.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Maybe that's the secret that Sylvester and Wile E realised.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I'm just imagining Shadow's fall as similar to one of the Lost season finales.

"I was wrong."

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

What I like is that his art is objectively worse than lazerbot's. You can also tell it's not intentionally bad since the style is entirely different.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Did Ronald Mcdonald just teach Tails to make shadow theatre out of cheeto magic and ghost powers? God drat.

Also it's totally Metroidguy

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Mary Annette posted:

I think Pori needs to get taken down a notch. He's an 'ice-cold badass' like Shadow, but Shadow fucks up constantly and isn't actually in control of his emotions at all. Pori just kicks rear end and makes plans that work and is boring.

Pori's an rear end in a top hat and a Revolver Ocelot style quintuple crosser, he's gotta be the best until he's eventually put down.

Also I want the bounty hunter to be Solid Snake now, not Metroidman.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

SexyBrianPuppet posted:

He probably still thinks that Tails Gets Trolled is Lazerbot's elaborate revenge fantasy towards people who made fun of him online, and that trolling him would get a huge angry gently caress YOU TROLLS reaction out of him. Of course, by now we know that Shadow and the Troll Slaiyers are meant to come off as incompetent, violent assholes and Lazerbot's ideal method of dealing with trolls is remaining patient and calm.

TGT is just too deep for this guy.

It really is incredible. The guy taunts lb and tries to get him to glorify the columbine massacre, mistakenly assuming that lb is some rage fueled psycho, but when this naturally fails on every level he... hacks the account and draws his own columbine fetishising comics.

He has literally become what he believed he was going to troll.

And lb just rolls on.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Im at the edge of my seat. These battles are awesome.

As long as he's learned his lessons from the kind of crappy Troll King vs Mario fight, it will be.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Bloodly posted:

Not the case: 'Bender' is usually used for a massive party/pub crawl. Never heard 'Bender' as refering to homosexuals, and I live in London. As a side note, it's interesting how this worked out, given I've just gone through all 224 pages of this, and seen how it's evolved. Went from general mockery to something to admire.

I just can't help but wish he could type right. For all that it's his style...

In that case it's northern slang, since I've heard it a lot.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

We all just got told so hard that I just cannot handle it.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

This rhyming troll is now my favourite troll of all, easily.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Oh so Coyote holds his corpses inside the Necronomicon.

Cool.

Edit: And he's released two snakes as well. I guess Roadrunner is just a distraction.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Wouldn't surprise me. Coyote's suddenly shown himself to be a bit too cocky and is bordering on non-neutral, while Demaro has yet to be fully fleshed out as the new big bad. No, I think Coyote has a chance of losing this fight.

EDIT: Guess who else thinks he's helping Fudd and helped the Troll Slaiyers?

Oh no, I'm positive that Coyote will absolutely devastate Demaro.

The Skulltipede Demon on the other hand...

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

cletepurcel posted:

Not sure if I prefer Loss not happening at all under LB, or whatever spin LB would put on Loss.

Have we so soon forgotten the saga of Porky Pig?

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I hope he isn't corrupted by lust for money. That would ruin my day.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I think Coyote will become its host after slaughtering Demaro

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

That final frame is literally the best thing to come out of all this so far.

I can feel the smug.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Sir Lemming posted:

Gives Johnny Five Aces a run for his money.

Is Trollface moving around in that early 1900s Disney style? Because if so, that's awesome.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I wish every series had super sarcastic Valentines' Day updates because that was fantastic.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

On the fly (and vivid) body alteration is one of the creepiest, yet awesome, things I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I legit think the art for lightning guy in this one is sick as hell.