Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

This poo poo, I can't understand how someone could come up with this
What mind?

plus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dogbutt posted:

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

When did Mario become so Machiavellian?

PS. I can't figure out how to deal with artifacts.
Now, I'm not "educated" or "literate," but there is a specific typeface I'm thinking of, and I can't remember the name. I know it was used in the Renaissance (or possibly based off Renaissance typefaces?), it has a distinctive-looking M, and some fancy letters nerd said it "was the most beautiful font ever" or some poo poo. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I was gonna use that but said gently caress it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Great Green Auk posted:

So spring break is coming up really soon and I'm mostly done with midterms. Therefore, I actually have time to draw more awful things for this thread.

Suggestions?

A Cartoon Dirce for when Bugs and Daffy die.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

No, it could be way more than that. I think there are at least 6 other "numbered" members, and who knows how many blackrobes?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Death by Meteor posted:

So I crammed in some more people. I thought about adding Silver "The Money Guy", but I didn't give enough poo poo to draw him.

Yes!! This is pretty badass. I was expecting the Troll King as Nero - this works out really well.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

try http://imgur.com/

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Meh, you should see some hints of bone and cartilage.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Keith Stack posted:

I foresee a horrifying transformation in our pal Fudd's future. :ohdear:

Oh, man, that's awesome. Might be better much slower.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLCL-w_vVPDzfs2VzOtkS63Q&v=YvvhlCZSbiU&feature=player_detailpage#t=1785s

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pigbuster posted:

Looks like someone needs to bone up on their Sonic canon.

This is the dumbest poo poo ever. If he lives in "reality" with regular people walking around, why does he still look cartoonish? And sonic lives on earth too apparently? Mutants and talking animal-people just hanging out all the time. And wouldn't his robot-animal conversion poo poo be some kind of international atrocity -- especially if "animals" can walk and talk and are arguably people too? What the gently caress is this doing to my brain? Terrible.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I think the blue is makeup, otherwise the black eye would be the same color. And Kario does lines off his hairy arm. Also noob bitch mom's right tit is way huger than her left. Mega hottie, great people.

e: zoom in laughing gross out panels unprotected sex is so awesome. This is how the two brothers went Machiavelli.

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Apr 4, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

So what's the deal with that armor guy? He's shown up a few times as a background character. I can only assume he's gonna be a major player at some point.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

JazzFlight posted:

He's the other dragonborn, just chillin' in the Ice Chamber's. Yeah, he was in Pac-Man's flashback story, so he'll probably play a big role in the future. I'm hoping he fights Rob after Rob doesn't die from the killing word.

Wasn't he also in King Troll's flashback as part of the origional human forces? Or was that a figment of my imagination? A real man of mystery either way. I actually hope the helmet comes off and she's a chick, ala Metroid.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pacman is a failed hero, he has to redirect his energies and prepare the way for Tails in order to make a difference. Cant do anything form mhimself now, wakka wakka

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Actually, now that I think about it, Pacman is one of the more interesting characters, not that Lazerbot's come up with any uninteresting ones. I see him as sort of a Gnostic type figure. Starting from an innocent young man without true knowledge of evil, like Adam, he becomes damaged by the forces of evil, and begins a journey that ends up succeeding in a personal gain of knowledge, rather than the physical solution he originally aimed for. Now he holds the Mystical knowledge that will allow Tails to reconnect with the dead and immaterial Sonic-Logos, so that the corrupting forces of physicality (Trolls) can be finally defeated.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SMP posted:

They're probably secret gay lovers too.

At what point to we have too many secret gay lovers? Aren't we up to three by now? Daffy & Bugs, and two sets of trolls?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

"well i guess it won't hurt if i drink one beer"
"yeah man get it all out man" *HUUURK*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

How did he make those pentagrams? They're so goddamn regular it couldn't have been by hand.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Krinkle posted:

What will jerry even do as a zombie? Jump down your throat and punch his way out?

This power is not only about villains.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Every time a new page gets posted it makes my loving day.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

F the haters, Jerry 2012. Jerry's got heart, unlike that murderous Tom character. Plus his mouse house is sweet as hell.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Jerry just doesn't give a gently caress about his own safety. Think about his life, it'd be like living with a loving sabertooth every day all day. And Jerry likes it. He fuckin' has fun with it. He could die any goddamn second. He's a happy nihilist.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Man, he really is getting a lot better with faces. I wonder if he's been using that curve path tool. Check panel 11 vs 13.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

FadingChord posted:

The reason that COYOTE is so unalarmed by all of this Neutral's nonsense is because he's high as poo poo (without a shovel) on Knuckles' smart weed.

He's Knuckes' connect.

E: holy poo poo, what's going to happen to Porky? Normally I would say he's going to end up dead or some kind of Neutral Juggernaut, but with Lazerbot it could be anything.

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 23, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

"Peel slowly and see," said the Man with The Yellow Hat.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Man I just watched some thing about nuclear disarmament and checked this thread to cheer up some. drat it.

Calico Heart posted:

Someone should draw Shadow as Shiva the Destroyer.

Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 11 verse 32 posted:

i turn them all to dust

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

When I read the fake page the first thing that came to mind was "I'm not entirely convinced this is Lazerbot's work," but I didn't think he actually got hacked, I just figured it was some dumb fake page. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and LB can get to putting out more without chumps annoying everyone.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Man are you guys blind or what is going on with that? That other lightened one had his threads looking like lightsabers. If anything it really highlighted the detail he's been putting in three eye's face. That and he needs to start saving as .png

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

LB & his bro are on the cusp of a new mythology. A while ago I was watching some bullshit about Joseph Campbell in the 80s, talking about how we live in a transitional era with no contemporary, real, mythos -- our culture is changing too rapidly. I get the feeling that I never want to know about LB's real life, I want the whole thing to keep that mystical pseudoanonymous flavor. These little stories are part of the beginning of mythology of the information age. All these thousands of characters and stories are syncretized into a new story and new set of values.

Lazerbot's viewpoint is a product of these stories and characters he has consumed over his lifetime, and he reuses them to display his views. When the internet was first coming out, there was a lot of talk about globalization and the global village and all that, but maybe those kind of predictions were off. Instead of a homogenized culture that's contracted into the size of the metaphorical village, maybe we'll end up with this kind of fractal culture with endlessly repeated and interconnected yet different structures.

But for real:
How do you know if you've smoked dumb or smart weed? Can you smoke a weed so dumb that you think you smoked smart? Are dealers able to take advantage of that?

Also, we need to come up with some kind of character and plot diagram, I'm constantly forgetting poo poo. Anyone know what other pages/chapters these guys were in offhand? I want to go back over their thread.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Plutonis posted:

C'mon Garrybot, you know better than to explain your gimmicks instead of just crushing your brother's neck! Those vines are totally going to snap his arm or something!

I hope there's a point where someone has the chance to do a huge dramatic speech while someone is at their mercy, but instead of talking they just kill them.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Man is it just me, or does that emotionless mask of a face look kind of worried? And these action shots are sweet as gently caress.

e: I mean, can you picture the sequence from panel 7 on being the same comic as the first page that came out?

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 20, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Man, I am just flipping the gently caress out over the fact that Fud developed this insane stone-beetle-mindlink-lazer-eyed android technology. By eating part of Robotnik's brain.
e: and holy poo poo Gary's plan. This comic is dense as gently caress. Wheels within wheels.

ps Lazerbot never end this fight I want 99 more pages.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nooooooo android Garry we hardly knew ye. Maybe he was just transferred to the Hell Dimension or something. There's always hope.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

"in the depths of the magma earth" sounds like a loving dense prog album man. Need to smoke all the smart weed with that one.

e: this one's for all the androids & robots that bit it so far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHFbzaf8FX8

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 6, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

You know what's weird? When that eye opened and the scene changed I thought of this sound effect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813Wk1pjSyw
The one you hear in the beginning when he looks at the map and changes spells.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Forge_Pharaoh posted:

This is kind of a small detail, but I thought the blurring of Garry's word balloons to connote illegibility was pretty cool. Has that been done in a comic before?

I thought that was pretty cool too.

My theory is that Garry and the thing are in some kind of psychic zone. If Garry dies here he dies for real, but if he is able to somehow kill it, He'll be ok no matter how much it hurts him, and Demaro'll be hosed.

Then maybe if he lives he will leave the trolls to find out what exactly happened to him and he'll figure out some crazy metaphysical poo poo.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ChaosSamusX posted:

Not necessarily. It seemed to only have a bit of flesh after killing Garry. Presumably, that has been its first kill.

I think it used to be whole, but something broke it down to a skeleton. Possibly for the same reason it's trapped in his eye. It might even have been broken down even further than this, and it had to regrow it's bones out of nothing (well, souls) too. So I mean, yeah first kill since it needed to regenerate, but it could've been killing since the time before time or whatever.

Man talk about wheels within wheels. The number of plots and how they interact gets pretty crazy. How is Tails' soulbond with Sonic relate to this eye demon? What the gently caress is wrong with my life that I wrote that last sentence?

Bloodly posted:

I swear, he ends up just collapsing and dying after all that through being so damm 'tough guy' I'll laugh and laugh.

Then again, I imagine the rest of these trolls would likely mock him or something if he went to them. Or maybe they wouldn't and they'd get him proper attention or a cure spell or SOMETHING.

Yeah, I want someone to die like that too.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

His eyes turn yellow too.

Doesn't Demaro also want to kill Coyote because he's that bald guy's "heir" as well? Isn't his long term goal to end the whole neutral/christian/satanist thing?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Yeah that's pretty hosed up that the "good" guys are mass murderin' defenseless trolls, especially because it's all manual. Just throw in a can of zyklon b.

re: rob, it's obvious that he can't die without interacting with the other dragonborn in some way as well. The so-called "Ice Man." The guy frozen in ice for years, like the other dragonborn in the new Skyrim DLC. It's obvious that LazyB has some kind of access to Bethesda's secret designs, seeing as how he mirrored the plot before it became public.

e:

Kermit, speaking to Rob posted:

"He was once one of them -- a troll. He ruled here in their name, ruled over Solstheim. But he did not serve the trolls, he devoured them. And like them he seeks to return. You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first. Dragonborn."

Rob posted:

WHAT!?

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Nov 8, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Schwarzwald posted:

Necromancy isn't always the solution.

Everything starts to look like a dead body when all you have is a hammer.

...wait how does that go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I loving love that last panel. I like how the changes in setting roll by. Good work lazyb.