Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta

Grimey Drawer

Tre Past Cool! posted:

Also, he's not crazy, he's making it bad on purpose. There are too many hints of self awareness like the "not looking gay to the viewers" comment, and the spelling and grammar errors are too numerous and too consistent to be real, no matter how old he really is.

I agree with you, but somehow the magic is in the way that it all comes off as dead serious when read. Somehow, he's managed to perfectly capture the essence of a terrible fancomic without making a blatant satire. Without the few "not looking gay to the viewers" references/etc, this could really be mistaken for a legit comic by an insane person. As it is, it's a comic done by an insane artist.

Also, I think I have laughed harder reading through this thread (specifically the first 8 or so pages) than I have all month long. Thank you, Nunez and lazerbot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I'd say "Don't worry about Rob, guys", but he's already killed drat near every Sonic character, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Luigi. All bets are off.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

But Silver researches a lot and actually plans, and has back up plans if his plan goes south. I think they'll be fine.

I don't know, that whole "jump out the window and run like hell" plan didn't seem very well thought out. Of course, this begs the question of why Silver's letting Rob fight when he's the guy with telekinesis. After all, we all know that if he can just catch the troll guy, IT'S NO USE!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I'm a little disappointed that Lazerbot missed the perfect opportunity to have Silver say "It's no use."

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Knuckles' face in panel 10 is the best thing. Until the next page comes and provides a new best thing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

For some reason, Vector is the funniest thing on this page. Look at him, he's realized the insanity of the world he's living in. He's finally come to the realization that he is surrounded by idiots.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

This comic has better continuity than pretty much any movie or TV series christ...

I wish BSG or LOST were written by this guy.

kate we have to
go back to the is =>
=> land

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mystic_Squid posted:

Isn't he a goon?

Yep, forums user IanJ.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I know I've seen something like this in an anime, but for the life of me I just can't place the source.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

Is there a word for a mary sue villain? Because he's really starting to look like a mary sue villain.

Villain Sue?

e: Yep.Warning: link goes to TV Tropes, abandon all hope ye who clicketh there.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Well, if reading comics has taught me anything, now that Troll King has the robot arm, the only way for the Slaiyers/Team Silver/Tails to beat him is to all attack him at once so his copy power overloads itself.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

JazzFlight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPZ5p8UTUk
Tadaaaaaa~~~! Chapter 2, Part 2!
This time, with music from Naruto, Bleach, and American DBZ! It's so dramatic now.

I'm probably gonna go back and add music to the previous videos and re-upload them when I get a chance, too.

I cracked up at 5:52. It's like I was actually watching Bleach!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Um that cover spoils that Mario lives

WHAT THE gently caress

Maybe it's Mario's ghost WOOOOO

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Sure hope that Starman disappears like the ones in the game. Invincible Troll King would not be a fun thing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Silver, you're telekinetic! Just take their guns before they can shoot! Or stop their trigger fingers!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I refuse to believe that this is real. There is no way someone can misspell "coincidence" as "quintessence" (around when Tails meets the defenders).

It's us, we were the ones getting trolled

I'm pretty sure there's a large portion of us who are in your shoes, but drat, this troll is elaborate enough to make me love it regardless.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I guess that's how Fudd survived all those times that Bugs led him into bottomless pits and all the other things that should have killed him over the years.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Man, Silver needs to just take a survey of his team to figure out their powers. I'm sure it would have been a lot more helpful if he'd known Rob was dragonborn or Fudd was a necromancer back at the Bieber Bever concert.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I'm just waiting for Knuckles' return when it's revealed that his smart weed actually does make him a loving genius.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Thank God, for a second I thought Fudd had blown Rob's head off.

Also, Elmer Fudd is a necromancer who gets erections at the sight of wanton destruction. At least I think that was a dick joke.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Joker is pretty much the ultimate troll.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Rustie posted:

I'll admit I, like many others, was ready to jump ship after that Mario fight kept dragging on. But oh my god, the insanity is back in such a glorious way.

Part of me wishes Daffy and Bugs weren't just puppets though, I miss those guys.

Hey, we don't know how Elmer's necromancy works just yet. Maybe they're not just meat puppets, maybe they get to maintain their personalities. A man can dream...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

So, Rob doesn't have ears, but his other senses compensate by allowing him to smell electricity. He's like some sort of weird-rear end Daredevil.

...Y'know, if Daredevil were Dragonborn.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Macaluso posted:

Uh what. Is this an actual thing that's happening? Like it will really look like this?

Yup. So far that's literally the only promotional image that's come out though, so I'm trying not to judge. Much has been said about it in the animation thread.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wrist Watch posted:

Do you have a link to where they're discussing this? I'm interested.

Well, it's in this thread, but it's in archives and I don't remember what page it is. This is the current comic animation thread if you wanna talk about it there.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Defiance Industries posted:

Cheeto Man fights fire with fire.

he's
just
acting
troll
wich
means
be a
dick

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Something just occurred to me. Rob is Dragonborn. Tails is being trained by a group which includes Spyro the Dragon.

Rob the no-eared man is the son of Spyro the Dragon.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Holy God that panel 6 is the best goddamn thing. If I hadn't just bought a new avatar, I'd be all over that poo poo.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Backweb posted:

/\/\/\ I can also see Bill and Boomhauer doing to Bobby/Connie/Joseph what those two random trolls did to tails on the first page. Though Bill could also be a potential victim.

Daggummanlookatthattalentlessfoxman.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Danzou posted:

See all those red eyes? They are already under his illusion technique. Sharingan Kool-aid man is pretty high tier.

The phrase "high-tier" just makes me wish to God that a TGT fighting game existed.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ComradeCosmobot posted:

He actually took the time to find the design for Petunia Pig.

Well it's not that hard, seeing as how Petunia's design is pretty much "Porky in a wig and a dress"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Ah yes, I remember when WB cut out the middleman and started writing fanfic themselves. But hey, they're extreeeme!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

Looking at his dA page, you can see some comments telling him that ED is just satire or that it's just a joke. Is "lazerbot quit because ED" really a thing? Where did that bullshit start?

I'm pretty sure it started right here, since I haven't seen it being discussed elsewhere. It's just classic internet paranoia. No updates, so everybody assumes that LB quit. Why would he quit? Maybe someone's been talking bad about him. Who's been talking bad about him? ED's been talking bad about him. CONCLUSION: ED made lazerbot quit the internet, everybody start mourning.

Everyone needs to chill their pills, drat.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

It's not a quotable thing I can use in my day to day life, but I think the hardest I've ever laughed at the comic was at "no get out of here trix rabbit"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I will never get tired of Smug Sylvester. Panel 2 is just great, I can practically hear his sarcasm oozing through the screen.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mortal Sword posted:

It's a pastor's outfit. Porky even mentions "pastor" in his dialogue, so apparently they're all pastors at this particular church, and you don't have to be Catholic or an ordained priest to be one.

I'm fine with that. It just makes the concept of Father Porky getting hammered with his friends, then screwing a hooker and getting Satan voodoo Neutral powers even funnier.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

I really hope we get to see Shadow and Knuckles help Wile E. Coyote kill the Road Runner at some point. I NEED to know how that goes down.

If this were a lesser fanfic, then I'd assume it was just a simple matter of Shadow also being super-fast and just running down the Road Runner. But this is Tails Get Trolled, I know I won't be disappointed.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jesus, I know Wile E. is apparently a wise sage, but can he see in bullet time now? How else would he know the bullet's coming?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I hope he literally copies Wanted.

"this is my face win i am trolling you in the as."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

I love the fact that Batman spends (presumably) a long time teaching Tails "the fine art of hand-to-hand combat" and he does badly. Then all he needs to do is remind Tails to dodge attacks and BAM he's got it.