Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Goatse Master posted:

You're forgetting the man with no loving ears. You can't just omit him.

Well he wouldn't be at the last supper. He's the guy who had his ear cut off by Peter after the supper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

scarycave posted:

What is wrong with the world? :gonk:

Honestly, the most horrifying part of that story for me was learning that Justin Bieber fans call themselves Beliebers. That's Pegasister level of bad.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Rahonavis posted:

The fact that we apparently live in a world where there has to be a special term for female "My Little Pony" fans is worse.

I'm surprised there is only one term for them in our modern world of pan-romantic asexual, sex-positive, fat-positive, polyamorous, trans-Korean, pansexual, panreligious, universalist, autophile, terrestrial galaxy-kin.