Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

Is it bad that I have no idea who Vivian is? He's starting to get obscure now.

Vivian's from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I don't think it's that obscure.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

No, no ears guy, no! You're too young to die!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rob is my favorite character. He has no idea what's actually going on but he knows when dudes are bad and need loving up.

And that's what's really important.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't care if it is. This flashback is one of my favorite parts of the comic so far, second only to Rob's dragonborn reveal.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Amazing. fuds choice, folks.

Also it'll be hilarious if the necromancer strings disappeared on Porky passing out, rather than dying causing his noose to vanish before he's actually dead.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Someone (the trolls) is shooting a net out of a gun to capture goggles-moustache-afro man.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Look again. They're on the ground, you can see the muzzle of the gun in the top left corner, and we know the trolls did capture him. Also he's not Cid, I think he's from the same game that Teemo from the Troll Slaiyers is from, but I can't remember what his name was.

Edit: Looks like it's Heimerdinger. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Heimerdinger_the_Revered_Inventor

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Jun 17, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I would give anything to see a Lazerbot version of Statler and Waldorf.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh poo poo is Pori a free agent? A triple crosser? The plot gets thicker and thicker.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Those are great and yeah you should totally do more.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Seems to me Emerl deserves a bio, if only because his remains are having long term effects on the story.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I direct you to this commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgBJFJHqL3U

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The biggest mystery: How did Rob learn Fud's name?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We're almost at the end of the Defenders. Only Ronald, Frogger, Leap Frog, and Pac Man are left (unless Trix Rabbit still has a role to play). Oh and I guess Piro might have some training for Tails too.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Don't forget Arthur!

poo poo you're right. How the hell is Arthur such a high ranked Defender...

Also I can't believe that Vivian, the painfully shy ghost from Paper Mario just asked Tails if he wanted to gently caress. And that it was funny.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think the fact that the "Jinstine Cam" Facebook page hasn't linked to this comic is evidence enough that Lazerbot isn't responsible for its creation or its posting.

At least, I hope so. :(

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well what a jerk. I hope Lazerbot looks into a more reliable place to host his comics than Deviantart.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He's just moved on to a new account: http://tailsgetstrolled1.deviantart.com/

What an unflappable trooper.

Oh god Trix Rabbit is insane.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Maybe it's Ganon? That's a series we haven't seen show up yet.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

UncleSmoothie posted:

It seems like sometimes he's got a definite plan for what's coming in each chapter. Like "Fudd's Choice".

Actually... what was Fudd's Choice again?

Fudd's Choice was to leave Porky behind.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cechmanek posted:

Hey Road Runner is dead, Shadow helped to kill him.

And what happens to dead things once Neutrals like Wile E. Coyote get their hands on 'em?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You've got an extra 0 on the end of that link: http://mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005062

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah, when I think about it, I agree with Troll King and Emo Troll being interesting, but I just care so little about this fight between Demaro and Garry that I've actually lost track of why this is happening. I think Silver's about to carry out a plan and Demaro wants to stop him and Garry's trying to keep Demaro from stopping Silver?

Neither of them know anything about Silver's plan. Garry is a Troll, he certainly wouldn't want to help Silver. They're fighting for two reasons: 1. Demaro wants to kill Fudd and eat his brain so he can find out where Wile E. Coyote is. Garry won't let him because the trolls need Fudd to control Robotnik. 2. They're brothers who have hated each other for a long time and this is an excuse to finally try to kill each other.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lazerbot has something to say to you guys complaining about the fight:

Lazerbot posted:

like Tristan Kavanagh said: i say once a day, if someone wants to view the whole fight at once, they can wait a few days once a fight starts to pace themselves: i mean i really am in a confusing in why some of you are crying about this fight? i understand about the waiting and what not but that problem like tristan said ynnou can wait a while or so to look at it, and i actually see nothing wrong with this fight, i think im doing a pretty good job, i mean you guys are getting alittle anoying, you guys are still awesome, just anoying is all im saying, wait a weak or so and you won't be getting enpatient and you will have lots to see, i mean a page per day is pretty good if you ask me but some of you are way far from kermit its crazy, chill your pills and good day

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Coyote is more powerful than this guy?

I'm becoming more curious as to what role Demaro is going to play in the larger conflict. Will the Trolls end up having to team up with everyone else to take him down???

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

A few weeks ago some guy hacked the Lazerbot deviantart account. Tailsgetstrolled1 is the real Lazerbot now. The OP hasn't been updated because the guy who originally posted this thread hasn't been around since March.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

I know we're starting to sound like a broken record now, but would lazerbot PLEASE just finish this fight and get on with the story? He's spent about a dozen pages on this unimportant fight and it still feels like there's no end in sight. Is he trying to troll the readers now?

When is the "taking action" part going to happen with the characters in the title page?

Why is it so urgent that he move on right now? It's not like there's some sort of time limit. Fights like this work better if you get to read the pages all at once, but that doesn't work when reading it live even at a rate of a page a day. If it's so annoying to people just take a break for a week and catch up then.

Otherwise just :chillpill:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He's back, folks! And if you look REAL closely at the new chapter title, you'll notice something special.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Here it is. And I don't see what you're talking about.

It's the same image as Chapter 12 with the 3 and part 2 pasted on in true Lazerbot style.

I was joking about you having to look closely to notice it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lazerbot has transcended the Avatar source material. Magma bending. :allears:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sorry Garry guess even you couldn't stand up to a literal demon thing.

I'm honestly quite impressed with this thing's design.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I really wonder how this monster demon thing is gonna play into the conflict with the Trolls.

This story is getting complex!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh man they're here. It begins.

Can't wait to see what their plan actually is. And to see superhero Rob again.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Remember, Sylvester was going to eat Tweety when he discovered his necromancer powers. I'm sure that changed his priorities.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think the grey bulldog is a thug that appeared in various Looney Tunes. He probably has a name but I can't think of what it is.

Also I don't think the little yellow one is Brain - he had a red nose and looked kinda different.

Edit: Oh it's these guys: http://looneytunes.wikia.com/wiki/Spike_and_Chester

DAD LOST MY IPOD already identified them.

So then is the other bulldog maybe Marc Anthony from the cartoon where he adopts a kitten?

Edit: Oh, nope it's http://looneytunes.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_the_Bulldog

The other two are Spike and Tyke from Tom and Jerry.

There's a lot of fuckin' bulldogs in cartoons.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Oct 4, 2012

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We still probably don't want to take Kermit too literally when he says that All The Muppets died:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muppets

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sesame_Street_Muppets

:stare:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think the subterranean room is where Garry and Demaro were fighting.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rob continues to be the best original character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Trollface you rascal.

I also love the conversation the three trolls are having in the first panel.

ahahahahah the
same thing
happened to me