Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Three-Phase posted:

I really want to do a variant of Study after Velázquez's Portrait of Pope Innocent X but with a screaming and distorted Tails levitating within the framework of a hypercube.

A pic of the troll eating sonic ala "Saturn devouring his son" by Goya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Luigi and Mario are stone cold killers. :black101:

He just just cut a guys arm off with a hammer!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Entry wounds can be relatively clean, exit wounds though...not so much.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Slime posted:

Guys, Elmer is the only one still wearing his mask, and his words seem awfully...trollish.

I think he might join the trolls, guys.

It wouldn't surprise me if the real Elmer is dead in a ditch and this one is an impostor.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

curiousTerminal posted:

How does the guy with no ears learn shouts when he can't hear them?

He doesn't need to hear it, all he needs to do is kill some dragons and look at some runes.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Wait, does Rob look like this guy?

Zatoichi was blind not deaf.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

There is a really easy way to solve character subplots, you kill said characters.:getin:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Defiance Industries posted:

Was the Troll Mask making Elmer a different person? I think it might have.

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

Lazerbot is making a statement about anonymity and its effects on people.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

LordMune posted:

There are no words. Amazing. Everything is.

Lazerbot has a real talent capturing the expressions of distraught pain in characters faces.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

EndOfTheWorld posted:

The comic is great, but could stand a little more onomatopoeia. When Super Mario beat his mother and father to death with the baseball bat, what sound effect was it?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/smbsynth

I bet it was the "small Mario hits a brick block without breaking it" sound, but you could make a case for the "squished koopa" sound effect as well.

The sickening thud the super smash brother bat does when thrown at an opponent.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I love how passively Mario goes "gently caress you" in that panel.

Also the magic of the shoe is that he's bound to be using another one underneath it and all he has to do is change the hat.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It would be pretty anti climatic if mario dies without getting to use a mushroom or star man.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Igiari posted:

If the cape works the way it does in Smash Bros., (HUGE POTENTIAL SPOILERS) he's about to reflect whatever troll-king is gonna shoot him with.

gently caress him up, Mario!

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

You'd think that all you need are some loving ear plugs to survive that. Who knows maybe Mario is more savvy than Luigi.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

Or since he telegraphs it like hell, why Luigi didn't just cover his ears like apparently everyone else in the room did.

He had a star in his hand. It would have probably hosed up his head or something.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Mario is going to get decapitated by that ball of Luigi fire.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

He's going to walk up to one of the Christians corpse, take control of it and use it to start ripping heads off.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Fud's choice will be to eat Porky as his other choice involved not eating Bugs and Daffy.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Suzuki Method posted:

Little pink flower defense shield :allears:

Ive seen this before.

I now wanna see Tails do unlimited troll works.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The speech bubble thing absolutely destroyed me. Lazerbot .your are an artist :allears:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

...........................i can't believe it.........you.....you don't know how long ive waited for this bird to die

Something about road runners futile attempt to escape with his dumb mug like always made me kinda :smith:.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The Lazerbot giveth, the Lazerbot taketh away.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I haven't really dug around in Elder Scrolls lore since early high school but I think CHIM is just for player characters, not all Dragonborn.

Then again, this is the strip where Porkchop was raped to death by the Trollface and Shadow the Hedgehog is pursuing a vendetta against Mario so who the gently caress knows what "canon" means anymore?

Not really. Vivec could CHIM it up as well and he wasnt a player character. But CHIM would be too powerful in this series, Rob would just pop a console window and delete all the trolls from existence if he wanted too so I doubt you'll see it happen.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

produce posted:

Why would it be called TGT: Shut up and :chillpill:: Gaiden, if there hasn't been a regular TGT: Shut up and :chillpill: ?

I assume you didnt get the reference. Or maybe you did and are just being pedantic.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I gotta say the eyeball thing was pretty loving :black101:. Also the way Ronald admits to loving up is hilarious.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Haha I like how Patty's first reaction after apologizing is taking a picture.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

That wall of text still slays me. Like there is a ton of text but you never in your wildest dreams would have expected something of that magnitude. It was stroke of mad genius. A moment of the happier times that are now lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ballz posted:

Can't even begin to tell you how delighted I was to see a return of "THE ENDS :qq: ARE BAD" banner ad.

Its a very useful add