Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
(deleted)

Forge_Pharaoh fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Apr 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010

Econosaurus posted:

Yo, this is creepy and you shouldn't post Lazerbot's personal info on here.

I guess so, took it down. I wasn't actually even trying to look him up, I just thought it was a funny coincidence that I found him.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
How much better this comic is than Homestuck:

A lot.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010

total agreement posted:

LB's version of Waldorf and Statler would be hardcore.

That's what I was thinking. I hope they're incorporated into the story later. Did they betray the Muppets and become trolls? Will they fight??

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
I'm reading Spyro's voice as Kenny Powers in my head.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
I feel like I should speak up and say that I love the fight scenes just as much as every other part of the comic. Lazerbot seems to be able to insert anime or comic book fight-scene clichés in such a way that they come off as unexpected and really creative. It admittedly is a little more absurdly gripping when an established character like Porky Pig or Mario is involved, but the original characters add a lot of ambiance to the story. It's all a rich tapestry, guys.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

So I'm finally back in the US, so it's time to actually make some interesting stuff happen with tailsgetstrolled.com (but I haven't figured out what yet)

This may have been suggested already, but what about adding the character descriptions that someone made earlier in the thread?

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
Guys, you're arguing about whether or not to be offended about a guy who says fag in a mouse-drawn webcomic whose villains discussed licking the bullet-holes in the corpses of their enemies for their sexual desires (?)

Forge_Pharaoh fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010
This is kind of a small detail, but I thought the blurring of Garry's word balloons to connote illegibility was pretty cool. Has that been done in a comic before?