Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lurdiak posted:

It's amazing how few trolls they've slain.

Wasn't it just like... four of them, one time, in a cage where they stabbed them with spears?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

DicktheCat posted:

Trust me, Robob, it has been a while. I think they were just introducing the satanist cult stuff? I remember everyone wearing black robes and smoking weed. Chester Cheetah was in the mix for some reason. It's like a half-remembered dream.

E:It was before the wtf stuff with Amy, I know that.

His name is Cheeto Man

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lurdiak posted:

Nack the Weasel AKA Fang the Sniper, one of the more obscure Sonic characters. He tends to show up in the "party" Sonic games to fill out the roster. I think he was in the comics, too.

It blows my mind to hear that there are characters deemed too lovely to be in an actual Sonic game and are just in peripheral media. That's like having poo poo that is too gross to go in a sewer.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

vyelkin posted:

lmao compare the terrible pacing of these comics to the originals in the op, lazyb used to get to the point asap and the point was gently caress YOU TROLLS

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Dragonatrix posted:

In hindsight the absolute peak of the comic was like 6 years ago now or whatever when Porky Pig's wife and son got sniped by the same bullet by an unnamed sniper from the Catholic church. The entire flashback there was some top-tier nonsense.

So good that it was stolen for a bad X-Men movie

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Or Bugs acting gay until he finally became gay with Daffy.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Oh yeahhhhh

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

"When I was getting trolled, he was the only one there for me. And when I was acting gay, I actually BECAME gay... with Daffy."

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i like the part where folks were just hanging out getting stoned with chester cheetah

I liked the part where everyone was forming teams to get revenge on each other with convoluted plans

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lazy_Liberal posted:

last time i checked, tails trained with a bunch of copyrighted characters and might be pretty strong now. but also i may have forgotten something since it was many years ago.

There was an orgy

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Bug Squash posted:

I hear them as if they were being fan dubbed by talentless noobs, but I've only just realised I was doing this since you asked.

Fixed that for you

Backweb posted:

now I'm remembering Kario being all "ah hahaha trolls be trolling" as he's getting beaten to death. lmfao.

And now I'm thinking of his best line, "I wouldnt have children if unprotected sex wasn't awesome"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I sang the "I wouldn't have children if unprotected sex wasn't awesome" line at my girlfriend

I don't have a girlfriend anymore but it was worth it

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Anyway I need a quick fix on this boner I'm have->
ing

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Is the Wendy's girl gonna gently caress the Hulk?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

*scrolls down list*

Hmm, lotta options here... and with so many good characters, how can I choo- NEVERMIND.

*mashes the hell out of Kario button*

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Literally Kermit posted:

Bring back Kario with a grand holy 1up mushroom, for the ultimate troll

It turns out he didn't actually die, he just had a small heart attack and stopped breathing because of the drugs. He started back up right after Mario turned around.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Kario has just received the award for best character in anything. We are now cutting live to his acceptance speech.

Kario posted:

I would like to talk but cop's is about to come on

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Better keep Troll Face away or he'll do schticky to that body

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

That or it would just look like some kind of crazy person notebook, which kind of fits

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Sorry, who's Chester? I only know Cheeto Man.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yes, you need to find a talentless-looking fox to make it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I don't know if Silver's buttocks are on-model

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Before TGT, all comics were just movies or animes but without any of the pictures moving. All of comic history led up to the moment when Tails... got trolled.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Delphisage posted:

He killed his parents and talked Luigi into staging that whole betrayal.

Yeah but Kario was a troll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

That shot of Cheeto Man smiling in approval just kills me