Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

I agree. Are you guys sure it isn't Alec Benson Leary of Asperchu fame? The style matches up, especially the eyes.
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Asperchu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

It looks like we may face more delays, because Lazerbot's laptop charger is broken. :(

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

BiggerJ posted:

If he were to set up a Paypal account, he'd recieve more money than Tim Buckley.

I think I just had a vision of the sum: $15,020

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

horriblePencilist posted:

It's amazing how calm and indifferent Pacman looks throughout the conversation...
Perhaps he's hiding some Neutral signs under those gloves?

I chalk it up to maturity. After all, he is the eldest video game character in the comic.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

That loving Sned posted:

I wasn't planning on making another one, but then I remembered Silver's odd nickname. Does Lazerbot ever explain why Shadow calls him that?

Silver is a precious metal. Then again, that'd make too much sense for this comic.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Those last panels would be perfect for a smug emote.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I like how Lazy-b interpreted Nack's fang as a tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Hey man, did you play Sonic Mania, yet?