Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

uwaeve posted:

I was going to say that the couple people that got SA accounts in the Terra Malatora thread made it better, but realistically I think we were grasping at straws by that point, trying to extend the magic a little longer. Memory is fuzzy.

The Terra Malatora thread had people register from off site, but I don't think that anyone who had an account given to them didn't get banned within a day.

Just don't but him an account. The magic would be ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

I have faith that Lazerbot will stick to his original vision and finish his comic with the same amount of artistic merit that it began with. Don't try to change things just because the fans want to drag it out (unless your fans are giving you money).

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Woah he does the jet wing ninja run. Rob finally has his time to shine, I hope it's worth it.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

This comic is loving going places.

Wait, is that from is DeviantArt gallery? I don't see spyro anywhere on it :(

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

FrenchToasty posted:

It's from the page that lists all of Pacman's Defenders.

God I must have completely missed Spyro in it. I think just seeing a Hanna-Barbera character blew my mind and I blanked out on everything else.

EDIT: Okay I think I've just completely misremembered that entire panel at this point.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 30, 2012

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Something's gotta give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wrist Watch posted:

We've been through this before. The mods and admins are done handing out gang tags, but if I remember correctly you can still give yourself one. All you need is for someone with plat to host it on the servers. If an image is hosted on the forums, it can be linked to in avatar text.

Hosted like so, I believe:

You need someone to buy the tag as their avatar, and then it's uploaded to the SA Avatar server. That's when people can start adding the tag to their own custom text.