Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I like that he thinks that they're "slow" because they take more time to produce something that isn't a crappy mspaint-esque fan fiction clusterfuck. It's not like the people involved have lives beyond animating your lovely comic or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I like the piss-colored sun-rays and the copy/pasted trees in the background.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

"There are under age people who look at my page"

*proceeds to draw a comic of a dragon loving a bat*

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Wow how graphic and disgusting. As a straight person I certainly wouldn't want to see THAT on facebook!

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

He's still super pissy towards SA ain't he?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Oh gently caress guys he's going to show us REALITY.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Aw, how adorable. I love how he says he doesn't give a poo poo about SA, then proceeds to write a giant gently caress-off response to 29 individual posts from this very thread.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Personally I stopped caring about the comic a long time ago, I'm here for the idiot shitstorms Lazerbot kicks up.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

lazerbot posted:

"Personally I stopped caring about the comic a long time ago, I'm here for the idiot shitstorms Lazerbot kicks up."

well obviously as i expected some more troll comments, you can't deny anything because you continue to prove me right with trash like this. FOS and for all of you trolls from SA i guess its more of the lines FOS for life.

I love this so much.

EDIT: Regardless of whether this thread qualifies as trolling or not, has anyone here actually denied it? He keeps talking as if we're trying to defend ourselves for whatever reason when for the most part we're just laughing at him.

Crocoswine fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 17, 2014

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm going to guess one of the reasons he's become so disdainful towards this thread is because all of the fan-works and whatnot stopped. We had stuff like the motion comics and tons of fanart being posted, but that well has long since dried up. When it did and less and less people continued to care about his wonderfully dumb, poorly drawn, poorly written fanfic, he got all pissy. Just look at that "cant keep up with my paste" comment.

EDIT: The poop is touching us and it just won't stop.

Crocoswine fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Jan 17, 2014

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

It'd be a waste of money; even if he was civil, his posts would be as poorly composed and incomprehensible as the ones on his facebook. He'd be banned in record time for posting like an idiot.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Was wondering what you were talking about, so I went and checked his facebook page and welp

lazerbot posted:

funny known fact, society acts like they care with seat belts but have yet started putting them in school buses where children are all piled up and clustered.

lazerbot posted:

sure there is, if they really cared about safety then would of put seat belts in the buses, you are aware of some of the school bus crashes that have happened and most to all the kids have died in the buses because of not having seat belts? because there are many cases. so i come to the conclusion they don't actually give a gently caress about safety

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Do not give money to him.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

cloudy music posted:

only if Lazerbot actually raped a girl and felt bad about it and this arc is his catharsis or whatever

I mean yeah, say what you will about him, he doesn't seem terribly well-adjusted or stable, but comparing him to a hack like Tim Buckley is damned harsh.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if LB has been acquainted with rape survivors in real life, he seems pretty passionate about telling his viewers how horrible rape is. Not hard to imagine him at a party, smoking weed in a circle, then BOOM, some unfortunate girl blurts out her tale of abuse. LB and his brother stated that characters like Doug are composites based off of people who smoke weed and act like complete buffoons, so I believe that considerably more thought goes into these bizarre arcs than B^Uckley ever put into his garbage comics

I have a feeling lazerbot does not actually go to sweet weed parties. Or any parties. Or have friends.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

TGT stopped being good when lazerbot became self-aware, sorry.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

PowerBeard posted:

Nothing is real, everything is permitted.

Including using a flashback about rape to set up a punchline from the very first chapter. :smuggo:

If you think lazerbot actually planned this all out from the beginning I don't know what to tell ya guy.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

simplefish posted:

LazyB is going to wake up in 3 years time on his way off to college and realise that he's still drawing Arthur in a wizard cloak and hat. He's going to want to wrap it up soon, it's probably not as cool or epic as he thought even last year. People get older; people change.

Haha you think this kid is getting into college

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

it's almost like lazerbot is a bad writer and is just making stuff up as he goes along...

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

if he goes forward with this it's going to burn out pretty spectacularly, I can't wait

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

hope youve cleaned it at some point :eyepop:

I cleaned my keyboard for the first time in like, 2 1/2 years a little bit ago, pried all the keys off etc. and I'm amazed I could still press the keys down with how much hair was jammed in there. Where did all this hair come from? This isn't my hair

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

the only reason TGT was readable was because of how loving absurd it was due to the characters he used/how stupid it was, I can't imagine this new comic will be very good at all!

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

quote:

Hire artists to draw several reserved projects.
Hire animators to animate several reserved projects.
Hire video game developers to develop several reserved video game projects.
Pay to have a personal studio built.

:rolleyes:

this reads like something I would write when I was 11

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I'm just waiting for the update on how lazyb's whole business venture thing crash and burns

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

TGT was ruined the moment people couldn't keep their damned mouths shut (here and elswhere) and gave the crazy dipshit a massive ego.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

quote:

For every $50 per month, we will attempt to hire a willing artist to create 5 pages of Tails Gets Trolled a month. Every artist will be paid $10 a page.

ha ha ha

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

if you opened it up I doubt he'd even be able to identify what's the hard-drive.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

guess he's into vore now

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I like the way he re-arranged the panels because it's insanely incompetent and lovely. Same for the added "shading".

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

because he just went from being a dumbass teenager to being a dumbass manchild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

ha ha ha