Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

I cannot decide which is better,

quote:

this might be off the
subject but what the
hells with your arm
hulk
or

quote:

we need a flawless plan. unlike our last
plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Simmerl posted:

What?

Tails gets kidnapped?
What the gently caress, I didn't expect that!

you
dont
get to
ask
the
questi->
->ons
you
dam
troll.

Lazerbot's line breaks are sublime, like postmodernist poetry.

Also Tails is a troll now?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Oh god I am dying here. Mario goes from :geno: to :mad: while Luigi stands there with his thousand-yard stare. Something is about to happen and it will be glorious. :popcorn:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

I really want to see Wario and Waluigi in TGT, if only to see whether or not Lazerbot can rival Brawl in the Family when it comes to hilarious interpretations of Waluigi.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Cao Ni Ma posted:

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?

The unstoppable force bounces off and goes in the opposite direction with exactly the same speed! :downs:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

redreader posted:

I've followed the comic so far but I've missed this word of death stuff, apart from people talking about it. What is the word of death? Who has it? What does it do?

Is it "die" then the guy dies?

The Troll King uses it against Luigi when Luigi tries to kill him. There are more than one, but the only one we've seen so far is "cu*****nt"

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Gohan/Goku once they're introduced will do that themselves.

The dragonballs aren't real, remember? So how could Dragonball Z characters be real if the dragonballs aren't?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

I imagine all of the fight scenes having that cheesy Bruce Faulconer Dragonball Z score behind them, for some reason.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Maruna posted:

So, my friend's birthday is coming up, and his wife (who claims she only reads TGT to know what we're talking about) has given us permission to throw him a TGT- themed party. Any goons wanna' pitch any good ideas for this event?

Bare minimum, we feast upon the world's first TGT birthday cake

Have a troll-off instead of singing "Happy birthday"

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

FrenchToasty posted:

His pill is very chilled about all this. He is the anti-troll.

Seriously, he's like Ulillillia with his unflappable calm in the face of trolls. Or the Dalai Lama.

Edit: whoops spelled his name wrong

Well Manicured Man fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Aug 5, 2012

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Plutonis posted:

The Main Man himself? One can dream... I'm probably betting on Deadpool because why the gently caress not?

Also did Pori kick Ronald's rear end or what? He became a HUGE pussy from one page to another.

Yeah, I think that's the idea.

Also the bounty hunter is Samus Aran, but everyone just calls her "Metroid".

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Booga posted:

Spaghetti is the mythic 5 element.

The Neutrals are all just energybenders.

Or, more likely, bloodbenders.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

So Garry can make :black101: stone armor like Toph and his android double can dissolve into bees?

Say what you will about the shonen anime one-upmanship and bad pacing, this poo poo is still awesome.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

MustelaFuro posted:

I wonder if Demaro was inspired by Hiei from Yu Yu Hokusho.

That was my thought when he first appeared, too. I'd consider it likely.

\/\/\/\/\/ Yu Yu Hakusho wasn't that obscure, was it? It was on Toonami, at least.

How old is Lazerbot, anyway?

Well Manicured Man fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Aug 20, 2012

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Demaro's pose is drawn pretty well in panel 5. Lazerbot's really improving with his art.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Demaro just looks so annoyed in panel 7. Like, "gently caress, not this poo poo again."

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

The chicken from Family Guy? Foghorn Leghorn? Big Bird? Tweety? Those penguins from "Madagascar"?

I really think this image is all you need to sum up TGT in one panel.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

That last panel is one drat good timeskip/montage.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Now would be the timeto draw an amazing two-page splash page showing Hindo getting decked in the face in loving detail.

Of course, whatever Lazerbot does will end up being spectacular :allears:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Macaluso posted:

Is there a more chill dude in the world than Lazerbot?

Lazerbot is practically a bodhisattva, an enlightened being who has returned to the cycle of samsara to lead others to Nirvana through his teachings and example.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Ever since the Neutrals and Satanists showed up the fight scenes, especially this one between Demaro and Coyote, have felt very JoJo's Bizarre Adventure-esque with the crazy ways they use their powers (and how they narrate everything they're doing). I wonder if LB reads or watches it? We know he's not a big fan of Bleach or DBZ so the shonen influence has to come from somewhere.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

That loving Sned posted:

This is definitely a contemporary interpretation of one of Shakespeare's plays, like Hamlet, set in the land of DeviantArt. I can't wait to see the backstabbing commence.

With all the backstabbing, it's more "Macbeth" or "Julius Caesar" than "Hamlet" :eng101:

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

I'm still cracking up over the Doctor Who Elseworlds fancomic. I need that to be included as an interlude in the next motion comic.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Vargo posted:

Wait, so this WAS Lazerbot? It doesn't look like his stuff, it looks like that guy that was parodying him way back when.

This doesn't even make sense. Did anyone contact him calling him out again recently? Every time it gets mentioned in this thread it's greeted with a hearty "STFU." (which always bothered me, but that's besides the point.)

What I'm saying is, what the hell even provoked him to do this?

Sometimes inspiration just hits you.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

"I was scared because i didn't know if he was a person, or a good one" is one of Lazerbot's best mangled sentences to date in a webcomic full of amazing mangled sentences. There's just something almost poetic about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Okay, now I want to see the new X-Men movie.