Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Krinkle posted:

that crescent moon literally has the dark side carved away
Looks like someone needs to bone up on their Sonic canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aramek posted:

Hey guys, sorry I'm so late with this, but it was still a lot of fun. Plus, I finally caught up with the thread.

I'm kinda disappointed Wile E. Coyote doesn't show up outside of one panel now, drat.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Luigi clutching a whiskey flask, my god.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mario isn't dead yet, if I remember right. He was able to escape with the magic flute. Also there were actually four people who came to rescue Sonic, though they all died except for Vector.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

The best thing on the Sonic wiki:

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chili_dog posted:

In the Sonic the Hedgehog (Play-a-Sound Book), the plot is that Sonic is racing Robotnik in a scavenger hunt to win 6,000,000 Mobiums, which he says he will donate to charity. In the end, he wins the money and spends it on Chili Dogs instead.

On the subject of Rouge, a goon called StevenM made a couple redesigns of Rouge a while ago and they're hella rad.

I'm kinda mad that these aren't the actual designs, since they're leaps and bounds better. They actually make her look like a master thief, for one.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

I suggest putting an extra carriage return before the tag so there'll be a bit of spacing. Makes it look better/more genuine.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Silas the Mariner posted:

Worth every american penny.

EDIT: That's strange, I put a carriage return in but it didn't work. Do I have to pay another 5bux to fix it?

Dang, really? It looks fine in the preview. There's probably some HTML weirdness you have to put in to make that work. Sorry. :(

Some people did that for the 3rd Street Goons tag, so I know it's possible.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dalkalopagus posted:

I think he was trying to say something along the lines of "Not many people get to say this to you, but you're pretty cool". Also, what the hell is supposed to be happening in panel 17? I honestly have no clue.

I think it's a diagram of the difference the 20% reduction in damage makes.

The wound kinda looks exactly the same but that might be the point; "don't get cocky because it'll still hurt but just 20% less".

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Reading Ronald's lines with the friendly, enthusiastic voice he has in the commercials makes them so much more amazing.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

timeandtide posted:

Wait...now both Troll King AND Demaro are missing one arm! I wonder if there's any connection.

If this comic gets into time travel I don't know how I'll be able to contain myself.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

I think we all know exactly how Coyote caused the explosion.

redreader posted:

Did nobody else notice Hindo's earring change ears, and HAIR CHANGE COLOUR?

His hair turns yellow when he's turning into electricity. And maybe he has earrings on both ears?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

nerdbot posted:

I swear to god I love all of his "HMMMMMMMM"s.

The best part is that they can mean like four completely different things depending on the context.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

He also has a ludicrously whiny voice that makes it impossible to take him seriously at all.

I'm excited for when Aramek gets to Silver's first big chapter to see how much of an improvement Aramek's goofy voice for him is.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Twitch posted:

I really hope the rest of this chapter is basically just like a Roadrunner cartoon.

God I hope this is the case; those bits were my favorite Looney Tunes.

Them managing to just kill the Roadrunner easily and anti-climactically would be pretty great, too, though.

Cyrai posted:

Oh my god, this would be the best chapter. I can just picture them thinking they have the most brilliant ideas while Coyote just stares in disbelief at their idiocy. Shame none of those catalogs ever had an Acme Gun, otherwise Coyote could have tried that one for himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UsfvHOAWLI#t=120s

Pigbuster fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Nov 13, 2012

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cechmanek posted:

That's a pretty fresh looking one or two month old corpse.

He didn't say "1 to 2 months ago", he specifically said just "1 to 2 months". Clearly his death took an entire two months to carry out.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Aristobulus posted:

Oh my god. :stare:

This is like some deranged version of the coffee/tea scenes in Earthbound.

e - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lxu8nbARYQ (The cofee/tea scenes music)

This better be the background music for this part when the motion comic gets around to it.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Slate Action posted:

Given that Chapter 4 Part 2 of the motion comic's been on hold for months, I'd put the ETA for Chapter...(what chapter are we on, 13?) sometime just after the ape uprising.

(Love what you do, Jazzflight. Aramek too.)

You can't rush quality. :colbert:

Also holy crap Aramek I just caught up with this thread and I'm so happy you gave Ronald McDonald the proper voice.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

horriblePencilist posted:

I hope you guys won't be mad if this is how the characters make their cameos:

Also, I just realized Rob had 2 daydreams in a single fight. He has more trouble focussing than I do.

I just noticed Sylvester is making a smily in the last panel.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Teemo just took Revive as a summoner spell, duh.

I really hope the actual explanation is something ridiculous, though.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

horriblePencilist posted:

How is he going to add color if shadow is literally the absence of light?

He just takes away some of the shadow to reveal the cheeto underneath.

Good thing he's orange!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Freezing the thread is a moot point anyway since the OP hasn't posted in it for over a year.