Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Chernabog posted:

I'm guessing Mario kills the troll and then becomes the new troll king.

I think Mario wins and but dies in the process. Troll King's son then takes over as the main antagonist. Makes sense given that Troll King is sorta supposed to be sympathetic, but his son is a corpse raper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JFlight, just saw the motion comic of chapter 2. I can't wait to see chapter 3.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

It might be danger
stay in here. the
trolls like to rape its
safer in here.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Well Fud is loving Pinhead it seems. Jesus Wept.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

:stare:

Given their main foes are satanists with demonic powers, terrorists who kill their friends in the drop of hat, parent killers, and villains...are the trolls the good guys?

Also this is utterly fantastic

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Given that Daffy has a poo poo eating grin in that last panel, I can't help but read that last panel like he's expecting them of throwing him a surprise birthday or bachelor party or something.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

I just loving love how horrified Rob looks. The poo poo he's seen this week even shakes a Dragonborn.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Rob the Dragonborn fights are pretty good, maybe this will be fun!

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

He's been reading the thread for months. Some of the questions raised in here were addressed or referenced in TGT.

Yeah at first it was problem because he just drew what we were all suggesting, but then he went back to doing his own thing and just throwing a bone to us occasionally. This is one of those bones.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Hey just a reminder to those you doubt Lazerbot's genius. Remember that scene where Porky the Pig told the hot woman he had sex with to gently caress off? He had a ring on and was beginning to say he had a wife.

How the gently caress does this comic have such weird loving foreshadowing and extremely weirdly high levels of continuity like Dr. Eggman's moonbase and Petunia Pig? I'm back to thinking this is some sort of elaborate troll.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

I'm beginning to think ED scared him off the internet or something. :(

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

MediumWellDone posted:

Inability to resolve relationship problems, stuttering social insecurities, being trod on by his peers and seeing his parents as the ultimate answer to his problems...
That's it. Porky is a goon.

Can't be. He believes in god and doesn't spend all his time belittling people of faith for having 'imaginary friends'.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

FrenchToasty posted:

I also love that they obviously want Porky dead, yet they leave the house when they know he's on the way.

Maybe they thought the house would burn down with them leaving the stove on? gently caress, maybe they thought he wasn't coming since by the time he got there they carved up his parents and made actual bacon out of them.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Are we even going to see "fuds choice" at all or was that a red herring?

Probably at the end as the stinger.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

simplefish posted:

Yeah, LB giving life advice is nothing new. The premise is "how to deal with trolls", after all.

Said advice has been mocked to hell in back, even in the comic itself with it leading to most of the protagonist friends deaths.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Well I wondered what image was going to beat Daffy getting shot in the head. This is it folks.

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 23, 2012

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

UncleSmoothie posted:

It's gotta be the Christians who killed his parents earlier. Lazerbot can't introduce ANOTHER antagonist, can he? :ohdear:

You know, after hearing this story I'd think the first thing any sane man would do is make a truce with the trolls and go to war with the Christians. Their cooking people alive, sniping women and infants, and committing genocide. Not even raping dead bodies like Troll Face did compares to that.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

simplefish posted:

Was Mario's mother Jario? If not, the next relation would be Jario. If so, Iario or Hario or something.

Juigi :colbert:

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

I love how Christians are rednecks and Satanists watch too much anime. It's like who gives a gently caress who wins?

Despite being dorky losers, they did step in and try to stop literal literal baby murderers...so Satanists honestly.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Ugh, I have my work cut out for me with this chapter, lots of action shots and matching up sound effects, not to mention the music mixing (more Naruto/Bleach/etc...). It's gonna be fun, though. I'll aim for this weekend for the next motion comic to be done and uploaded.

gently caress yes!

I can't wait to see your song choice for Sonic gets offed by the Troll King.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Stele007 posted:

Listening to Chapter 3 just makes me realize how much I missed Shadow and chapters not entirely taken up by flashbacks.

:fut:

Porky Pig Jr and Petunia Pig getting sniped was the best drat thing that happened in this comic and you know it

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jun 6, 2012

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Yeah, that was simply amazing, the set up and punchline was perfect.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

That panel with the military troll telling Knuckles he didn't understand a word he said is just begging for an avatar or an emote

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Silas the Mariner posted:

I love that he's doing shading on their faces now, it's such a neat little touch.

He's been doing that for a while now actually.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

I'm noticing a running theme involving brothers in this comic and their relationships. Mario and Third Eye both seem to extremely abusive and manipulative, with it only getting worse as the comic goes on. Mario did his abuse on accident, and did indeed seem to love his brother, while Third Eye seems not to give a single gently caress about Gary and sees him as just a tool.

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jul 7, 2012

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

I'm just doing my best to help promote some more serious conversation and discussion about this comic we all love.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

23 Flavors posted:

Mario and Luigi were acting though, that fight was set up.

Mario killed their parents and forced him along with his villains filled troll revenge plan.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

No, I refuse this. I need to see Trix Rabbit. Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken me?

This clearly is part his training. Remember, Kermit is teaching him patience, if he can tough it out he can get learn the Trix Rabbit's technique. Which probaly the patience he had to gain before killing those damned troll/racist kids.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

If we could ever sort out the copyright issues, we could make a killing pitching this as a show on Adult Swim.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

ClownSyndrome posted:

edit: Is tails charging up a CHEETO ball in the chapter 11 preview?

Yes, it is. Cheetos are far more powerful than dragonball z energy blasts it seems.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

The only thing he could get away with is a Rob T-Shirt, depicting him asking WHAT?

So yes, he'd easily clear a couple of grand.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Silver's plan is good: Just have Rob come in and wreck up everyone's poo poo.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

FPzero posted:

Is Shadow about to go murder children, women, old men, pregnant women AND babies?

:suspense:

Lazerbot really is making Shadow a serial killer and a villain. Villains wasn't the answer, villains really wasn't the answer.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

General Dog posted:

Shadow kind of crossed the line for me when he murdered Bugs and Daffy.

Yeah, me too, but there was that lingering doubt whether or not he had crossed it in Lazerbot's mind. That's been put to rest pretty firmly I guess.

Also stop comparing Shadow to Vegata. Too lowbrow for this comic. Shadow is the Walter White of this comic to Tails' Jesse Pinkman.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

notoriousman posted:

Yeah, Shadow can't actually run fast like Sonic so Eggman gave him these sort of hover boots he uses to skate about. He's never used them to fly but they have enough lift for him to glide about effortlessly and jump around.

Just another reminder that lazy b knows his canon.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

nerdbot posted:

I should have known better. Sure, let's talk about vintage Lazerbot pieces, like this from 2009!

I think this is a pretty one-sided battle.

I'll say, Naruto, Knuckles, and co can't stop tripping over themselves.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Calico Heart posted:

It's pretty self-aware that this character doesn't care about his own name enough to tell it to everyone.

The character is obviously Ganondorf by the way. Lazy B ain't fooling me.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

This has to be a fan submission to lazerbot that he's posting as if it's a new page. Aside from the art, the writing is actually pretty different than his usual.

Yeah, this isn't his art style or his prose. It's something a fan gave him and he's using to troll us, or his account was hacked. This isn't Lazy B work in any way, shape, or form.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

This wasn't Lazerbot in anyway. A week ago Lazerbot was having a conversation with a troll who was trying to get him to say he supported the Colorado shootings and 'blamed the comic'. Lazerbot tried to politely brush him off but finally got a little angry and told him the entire event happened because the guy wasn't right in the head and had a pathological need for attention, and mass murder was a loving wrong way to go about it. And the tragedy wasn't funny or connected to his comic in the least. He then said he would never bring up the shootings in the comic because of that, despite the troll continuing to beg him to do so.

It was a nice run while it lasted but I guess the comic is over with now thanks to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh poo poo, I just realized this. Now I dislike it even more.

It isn't even Lazy B's work, so don't get mad at him. His account was hacked.