Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Improbable Lobster posted:

then i realized that the
dragonballs was a myth.
they wasn't real. they
didn't exist so i stoped
looking for them

Don't forget to add the viking boat in that gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Macaluso posted:

The Nostalgia Critic

gently caress that guy

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Regy Rusty posted:

Neither of them know anything about Silver's plan. Garry is a Troll, he certainly wouldn't want to help Silver. They're fighting for two reasons: 1. Demaro wants to kill Fudd and eat his brain so he can find out where Wile E. Coyote is. Garry won't let him because the trolls need Fudd to control Robotnik. 2. They're brothers who have hated each other for a long time and this is an excuse to finally try to kill each other.

Not to nitpick here, but couldn't Gary just get Demaro to control Robotnick for the trolls in exchange for Elmer? From what I understand, anyone with that neutral necromancy power could do what Elmer is doing.

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

This fight is entertaining enough that I don't mind it lasting a really long time, but I'm definitely curious about what's happening with the rest of the cast.

I think the reason that people don't mind Garry having all sorts of bullshit powers is that unlike Troll King he's actually likeable in a bizarre way and you're rooting for him to win. I like how creative Demaro is with his skillset, though. I don't see him as having bullshit powers.

With that being said I have absolutely no idea how this fight is going to progress the story, but it's infinitely better than the Mario vs. Troll King fight because that one could've been done in far fewer pages to demonstrate that TK is basically invulnerable at this point. Honestly you could probably argue that the entire fight was redundant since it was pretty firmly established that you don't gently caress with TK after Sonic and the entire Sonic B-Team got curbstomped.

The trouble is that it isn't progressing the story and nothing interesting is happening between the two characters. I personally would like a bit more exposition being spouted regarding their relationship as brothers or something.

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Don't get me wrong here, Hitmen for Destiny is quite possibly the best-written webcomic in the history of the Internet, but does it have anything to do with TGT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Breadallelogram posted:

TGT is the Ragtime of deviantart.

The musical version of that book is amazing.
Just saying.