Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Before I read every new update I play the Game of Thrones intro and picture all relevant lands being shown/risen in my head(EMERALD CITY, MUSHROOM KINGDOM, BLUFFINGTON, ELWOOD CITY)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Simmerl posted:

Pac-Man's speech impediment ... explained! wakka wakka

Reminder before reading: Watch/listen to this first, picturing appropriate lands(Mushroom Kingdom, Gotham City, Bluffington, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN8PKcNGcuI

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

quote:

...he's got a Sonic shadow???

This dude is clearly a master of foreshadowing. "No. There is another."

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

I just noticed that this is a banner ad on SA:

(it links to a Mass Effect 3 thread)

e: spoiler'd for safety

'Eyyyyy! Not how spoiler tags work!

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 22, 2012

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I couldn't really get into Hitmen for Destiny. For some reason all the random characters are the secret ingredient to making this poo poo funny for me.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hulk is unshakeable in his dedication to the Troll Slaiyers. I know it's gauche to post "HOPEZ N' PREDICTIONS' here because it could potentially change the way things go from here, but man, I want Hulk to unite all the various bands fighting the trolls to form the Troll Anialators.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cechmanek posted:

I was hoping that Mario would explain that his initial meeting with Shadow that he played dumb, otherwise it's continuity error.

The material is too smart to talk down to its audience. He doesn't need to hit you over the head with these things, there's a subtle nuance to it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Radiapathy posted:

I laughed at both of them. The one with Big Bird is all a big setup for the bottom of the page, and the Rob one is crazily excessive at the end.

If you simply don't think it's funny, that's one thing, but he's going for a very different kind of joke from Lazerbot, and only using TGT as a starting point. This is more Tim and Eric kinda stuff.

Incidentally, Tim and Eric is also not funny

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

C'mon guys. Let's cut out the derails. Unless you're acknowledging that Tim and Eric fuckin sucks in which case, keep 'em coming.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bloomington posted:

So, uh. I made a thing:

http://youtu.be/JkKyh8qFlJY

I wanted to make something to give back to the thread and I had way too much free time on my hands.

YES!

{my first post in thread}

That DICK! posted:

Before I read every new update I play the Game of Thrones intro and picture all relevant lands being shown/risen in my head(EMERALD CITY, MUSHROOM KINGDOM, BLUFFINGTON, ELWOOD CITY)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If the Donkey Kong Hammer isn't the ultimate powerup this series is dead to me. Coincidentally it better be the next and only powerup because as childish as it sounds to be complaining about the narrative flow of a 12 year old's deviantart comic this poo poo is dragging. :argh:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Holy poo poo, I forgot about this thing for a good 3-4 months and came back to the thread to see 1000 new posts and it has gone absolutely no where. Who the gently caress are these people? Where the gently caress are the video game characters saying funny things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Frankly the author becoming consumed by his paranoia of "trolls" is just about the most artful way this could possibly have ended. You suck poo poo Lazerbot.