Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

This is amazing and I'm jumping all over it, thanks!

edit: This comic is an engrossing trainwreck. The person who wrote must want to hurt someone, probably anyone.

Daddys hot grill fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.
Troll or not, lazerbot is inspired.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

Nunez posted:

Everdraed posted:

Also, it's turtle time.

You're UGLY!You're UGLY!

Cows Go Moose posted:

You know, when I saw this, I couldn't help but think that it would look great as one of those art shifts you see in Spongebob.

UnsubRedun posted:

Everdraed posted:

I'll finish this later, but in the meantime here's a rough of halfway through page one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mi7uh-dS8&hd=1

:allears:

Great Green Auk posted:

"War. War never changes."

I'm sorry.

Plus all the avatars and audio recordings.

This has been an amazing ride and I hope it is only just getting started

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.
I'm sad Wile is only in one panel. I guess he is the one who supplied the TNT for the concert?

Also Lazerbot, if you are reading this, you are the best type of artist according to these guys.

Keep on shining.

Daddys hot grill fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Feb 20, 2012

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

GreenAcidRage posted:

That Wile E is so obviously traced, he looks so smug as well. This thread is golden.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.
^^^^stumpy bugs, genius

This is gold

Friends Are Evil posted:

I should really be working on stuff for my printmaking class. Instead, I'm churning these out.

On to the plot. It seems pretty clear (as mud) that Shadow is the main character, but I wonder if death is enough to keep Sonic down? Also I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what Mario's master plan is...

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

My favourite thing about Mario's plan is that he's willing to murder a ton of characters so that some stereotypical bullies won't call him fat anymore.

Not just trolls, your friends too.

I love what he has done with the characterisations. There exactly what I imagine these characters to be like if they were real.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

Lemony Fresh Smurf posted:

A few pages back but has anyone called dibs on this one and if not, may I?

I wouldn't expect anyone to tell you, no one tells Hulk anything.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.
The triumphant return of Wile E. Coyote, poo poo's about to get real.

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.
WOW.

But these 'neutrals' are the biggest caregivers in their respective cartoons. A burger joint I go to runs Tom & Jerry shorts all day and watch Tom get riled up always brings a smile to my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daddys hot grill
Oct 4, 2010

You're crazy man.

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

i only have
one option
now, i have
to live with
my parents

I love that this is Porky's immediate fallback plan after discovering he is a necromancer hunted by all of Christendom.

Inability to resolve relationship problems, stuttering social insecurities, being trod on by his peers and seeing his parents as the ultimate answer to his problems...
That's it. Porky is a goon.