Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

nerdbot posted:

e: I also like the irony of Shadow saying that Sonic should kill Eggman and be more like him, but in doing just that, Sonic has unintentionally strengthened the trolls. DEEP.......

I really love how in the beginning, Shadow seemed like a generic wish fulfillment character designed to get revenge on those MEAN TROLLS, and then it turns out he's just a huge dumbass whose actions just end up making things worse and getting his friends killed.

Maybe Sonic was right. Maybe villains really isn't the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

Not gonna lie, this is probably the most excited I've ever been over a webcomic.

I really hope someone tries to use the Word of Death on him. That would be the most fantastic thing possible.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

The MSJ posted:

poo poo just got real good!

here take the power of my second cock

I really hope Team Silver makes it out alive, because this has been my favorite part of the comic so far. Rob and Elmer are just amazing.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

Oh god, I'm laughing so hard I can't barely breathe. Knuckles is the best character. I keep wondering how this comic can get any better, and Lazerbot keeps showing me.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

Mystic_Squid posted:

I honestly don't know what this guy was expecting to accomplish by trolling the creator of this sprawling anti-trolling saga.

He probably still thinks that Tails Gets Trolled is Lazerbot's elaborate revenge fantasy towards people who made fun of him online, and that trolling him would get a huge angry gently caress YOU TROLLS reaction out of him. Of course, by now we know that Shadow and the Troll Slaiyers are meant to come off as incompetent, violent assholes and Lazerbot's ideal method of dealing with trolls is remaining patient and calm.

TGT is just too deep for this guy.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

I know Demaro's not very popular compared to pretty much every other major villain in TGT, since he's the only straight-up villain who isn't a Troll and is pretty bland on his own, but I think there's something hilarious how the last two scenes involving this generic badass anime villain consisted mainly of his brother calling him a human being for two chapters straight, and then him losing his temper at being treated like a joke by his archenemy, who is Wile E. Coyote.