Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I think B has already happened. The DBZ thing recently and even the goon insult from way back when are examples of lazerbot going to his audience and interacting with them. I'd say the earlier stuff without input was of much higher quality than the awareness that he has now.

He might not have had a set plan at first, but I bet it was a lot shorter than what we're getting because of his popularity. Riding that 15 minutes for as long as possible and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That was pretty god drat amazing. I think I like the super quick death compared to the long drawn out fights. Yin/Yang and all that.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would love to see a video made with AbominableSnows art.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

It really is amazing when an artist throws a tantrum no matter the reason. The delusions of grandeur are pretty funny too. :allears:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Perhaps if he comes back he can start getting the story moving again. These Dragonball Z fights were really starting to get tiring.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Wow. It's been exactly a year and one month since the thread started. Have I really been following this comic for that long? :wtc:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Goddamn, he is still going. He posted like 4 more walls of text already in the comments.

Got a screencap?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Android Blues posted:

A summary:

Lazerbot accuses most of his fans (with the notable exception of "one unique fan", whose identity he does not disclose) of being trolls. "No internet feud," he writes, "will ever make me resort to my true emotions". He claims to be crazy, but the kind of crazy where he can control it, and states that this darkness is beautiful. He says that his fans are immature and wrong, he is mature and incredibly perceptive, and that Something Awful exists to destroy dreams. He seems to think that posters in this thread are playing a cyclical head game intended to make him lose his mind by convincing him "that he is the bad guy". His ability to control his craziness, however, makes him resistant to this tactic; he himself is playing a much more advanced game which no-one here could understand. He does not explain the particulars of this game, but makes clear that it is very high-level stuff and that his fans are simply too stupid, judgmental and deluded to perceive it.

Other titbits: unlike YOU, he has an actual life; he doesn't care that much about this anyway; he has dreamed of worse things than anything you've seen; AND you are one of a million, he is one of a kind. It's honestly a textbook internet meltdown, but it's really long and all in his inimitable garbled style. The primary takeaway is that he has a real fixation on being like, a master of psychology who is able to defeat all these pesky trolls despite their childish attempts to ruin him.

:allears:

Absolutely wonderful. I'm getting more entertainment out of this than from the recent comic updates. It's like an action packed intermission instead of a dull silence.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Peak thread has been achieved. Lock this baby up.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

So, uh: Lazerbot seems to have calmed down. He's responded positively to a few people on Facebook and complimented some fan art. He also posted that the "true fans won't have to suffer long" and that "it's not over".

So, SHOCKING NEWS: Lazerbot is prone to mood swings. Who would have thought?

To be fair, it's sort of a rite of passage that every real artist must at one point claim to hate their fans and say they'll never work again.

He's probably bi-polar and was in a manic episode.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Never stop.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

And so the cycle continues. How long until his next blow up?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha spending more time with those sweet zingers against SA than writing the comic. We sure have been trolled y'all!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Maxwell Lord posted:

And then there are those of us who just want to read and talk about the goddamn comic but since this is basically a hate thread now we can't have the neat discussions we did before.

Sure, LB is at fault but so is everyone who wants this thread to be about LB.

Now I know why SuperMechaGodzilla is so big on death of the author.

Well to be honest we can't really have neat discussions about the comic because there hasn't been anything happening for months now. It's like trying to discuss the grunts from a dragon ball z episode at this point. There just isn't anything there.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Not gold mining the thread and letting it succumb to the archives would be the ultimate troll to lazerbot. I had completely forgotten how upset he got when he couldn't read the thread due to the paywall coming back for a bit.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The end reminds me of Indiana Jones. Your fancy super power and special moves can't beat the power of a well placed spray of bullets.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He sure doesn't care about what SA thinks with the constant references to us. :jerkbag:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

New plan. LB should just make comics that flame his "haters." I had forgotten how funny it is when he lashes out at someone specifically.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

HGT really is the best.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

At this point I think a screenshot of the conversations going on in this thread would be the biggest burn to SA. Good luck LB!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I like that he is going to release the chapter in go instead of installments. If its another massively long fight scene it'll be much easier to read through and enjoy.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cyfad posted:

new video and lb's pill seems a little more chill now ... is our future bright again?

Everyone just needed a breather.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gaseous Snake posted:

Jay Sherman being a troll is hilarious.

It really is a perfect fit for the trolls. The Troll Slayairs plan wont work. It stinks!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus christ. I feel this would make a triumphant return to GBS at this point.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Holy poo poo I was not expecting sonic to look that good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Kinda small but it'll do.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm fully expecting the softcore version to have it's own hilarity with carefully chosen replacement words. Probably got the idea from SA and it's filter for unregistered people really.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He is really mad about paywalls huh?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus has it really almost been 2 years that this thread has been around? I mean yea we have been mocking him for 2 years now but at least the poo poo he produces is semi entertaining. He needs to get back to doing that.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Beautiful

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Move this thread back to GBS please. All this rape needs a more appreciative audience

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That is a surprisingly accurate portrayal of being with someone who was raped and not being mature enough to handle it properly.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ah the halcyon days of bitching about fight scenes that were too long

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

knuckles gonna turncoat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i never want underbite troll story to end

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lazerbot is actually doobie and referring to that it all makes sense now

god bless

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

yea right

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

RIP

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

his latest reply on DA 5 days ago to someone wishing his return

quote:

Thank you, We've been dealing with thing's as people do. Prolonging our return.

But we'll return as soon as we can thanks for that.

I still have hope.