Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Death by Meteor posted:

More fanart. More. More. More. More.

This kind of thread was the reason I first fell into SA. This kind of thing is amazing, and is why I've been reading these forums for so many years. You people are genuinely brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

PalmTreeFun posted:

Thanks for pointing this one out to me. It's definitely the funniest reading so far.

E: Holy poo poo Mario's voice could not be better.

Even out of context (without knowing about the source material) my wife found this reading hilarious. Laugh out loud funny. It's like a short radio play, only better.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

VietAssRapeFuckBros posted:

Finally decided to cave and make something for this loving awesome thread. It is in no way on par with the quality of other fan art in this thread but I think it's one of the most important characters in the story: The Troll Colt.
[img: wtf?]
edit: didn't thumbnail

Is this some kind of in-joke I'm not privy to?

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Great Green Auk posted:

At last, my work is complete. Click for big.

"One amongst you will troll me."

I may have gone insane in the time it took to make this....thing.

This is amazing. You must have spent an age on this, but it's well worth it.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Yeah, for anyone who dares to read Hitmen For Destiny, make sure to keep going at least until Professor Dripkettle is introduced, that's when things start to get real fun.

I don't understand a loving thing that is happening in this thing.