Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

nerdbot posted:

not totally sure, but i think the goatee troll is supposed to be the emo troll from earlier? i inferred this from the troll king mentioning that goatee troll had been watching shadow, but now that i think of it, i guess that just means that he had been spying on shadow.
Emo Troll is in the panel right below Goatee Troll. Pay attention, people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

CarpiliusCoralinus posted:

That Hitler burn is so drat sophisticated. This Guy should have won right then and there.
Post it in FYAD and you'll be IK in no time.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

stegoceras posted:

Took me forever to figure it out, it's Elmer.
No dummy, it's Emerl!

This guy.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

JazzFlight posted:

Hahaha, yeah, that stack looks about right. Which means the bounty hunter usually only gets "payed" $300 per person. He's pretty cheap when you think about it.
I'm playing KotoR for the first time and was disappointed that collecting bounties on people, even illegal ones, is just 300 credits a pop. Sooo sounds about right!

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Attention Horse posted:

This is getting boring. Lazerbot should probably focus on the main story, 'cause right now I have no loving clue what's going on, there's a ton of storylines on top of each other and nothing makes sense.
I see you haven't read the Wheel of Time yet, then.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Safe and Secure! posted:

Silver is the Lazy B's self-insertion character, right? Like, where most fanfic writers would stick in a super awesome main character who happens to look just like them, Lazy B instead channels his awkwardness through Silver. Have I cracked the code?
I think you haven't understood anything.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I never thought I'd say "I'm loving dying" unironically on the internet but holy poo poo

I can't stop laughing

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

El Belmondo posted:

Speaking of, where the gently caress is Batman in all of this?
His secret identity is a permanently partying playboy.

Do the math.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

beepboop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

raocow posted:

man I dunno I think it's hilarious how he's ruining his own work, just hilarious in a different way. Comparing this to George Lucas is spot on.
Absolutely

when's the next VIP being redone lol