Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Osaka White
Dec 26, 2010

im not falling
for it!!! tit face
Finally made it to the end of the thread! TGT has had me in tears of laughter so many times. Lazerbot, you are a genius.

"im not falling for it!!! tit face" still has me laughing til it hurts and I don't quite know why. :fut:

Osaka White fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Osaka White
Dec 26, 2010

im not falling
for it!!! tit face

Metal Loaf posted:

What became of Bugs and Daffy, anyway? Last time we saw them, Elmer threw them at Demaro and ran off. Demaro's monster didn't eat them or anything, did it?
I think they're just floating about in a bunch of pink string, they didn't look any more dead than they already were last time we saw them - Coyote and Rob used them as a clue to try and find Elmer.

Osaka White
Dec 26, 2010

im not falling
for it!!! tit face
to bad that wasn't
nearly enough to
kill him

Hindo, you suck.