Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

23 Flavors posted:

I hope you all have been keeping up with lazerbot's blog, but if not, here is "feelings":

That post could solve 95% of E/N threads.

I like the two sides of Lazerbot. He makes these sweet battles between a satanist necromancer demonologist and an earth-wielding magma lord but also can tell some simple lessons about life that many people forget too often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Guys. The red sky at the troll base is an illusion. There's a master illusionist in there. Level four at least.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Back of the head against one butt, the other back of the head against the other butt. It's not that hard. A most sensual position.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

As a left leaning German born man who is dating a Jewish woman, we can both confirm that HGJ is funny and you all need to chill your pills.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

I hate it when people say that. Some people can think about life in general without going to a philosophy class. If they come up to the same conclusions as the textbook you read three years ago did, doesn't that mean that they're doing something right?

I for one believe in lazerbot's reasoning, even if it's a bit hard to follow at times.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

Have you heard of jokes?

It's just that such a snide remark always kills conversation about whatever isn't the weather or the latest simpsons episode.

"Oh, are you talking about computers? Heh nice job rookies come back to me when you've written an opengl engine using assembly."

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Parts Kit posted:

Understandable though in this case it's just a joke that relies on this being the beginning of a new semester and that wall of text being nothing more than masturbatory fluff a young student who has just taken a intro class is likely to mistake as 'deep' thoughts. There's really jack poo poo in it, and what little there is is just rehashes of stuff that's been around forever. The implications and narrative results of Looney Toons necromancers are much more interesting than rehashes of long done philosophical concepts. Seriously the concept that morals come from one's experiences and aren't really universal is even in loving Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, though 'truths' is used instead of 'morals.'

Admittedly there is also a wee bit of deliberate dismissiveness in the post as well in the event lazyb finally manages to scale the insurmountable paywall.

Or if that isn't satisfying enough for you you can just imagine I only posted 'lol freshman philosophy major spotted' in response to your post.

I can live with this

I hope the knots he's talking about are our (goons') personal problems, and he's considering if he should register an account and teach us a better way.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sam Logan reads Tails Gets Trolled? Holy poo poo.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Mathhole posted:

Well I asked him to draw this scene and linked him to the image. So at least he's seen that one panel.

Oh, hahah, for some reason I didn't link those two posts you made together. Like they were made by different persons.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

When were we supposed to get new episodes, again?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

The question is, what's going on in the 8th panel.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

More importantly where's the Tails gets Jewed comic?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Garp Truther posted:

Don't be such loving babies. This is hilarious and I can't wait to see how far he'll take it.

Yeah. I wish this thread was in GBS. Could everyone just act like were in GBS so you don't have to pull off this "oh my god how could he" face that's obviously fake as hell. If this isn't funny I don't know what is.

Seriously no one thinks you're into sonic rape even if you admit that this is making you laugh.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Naruto is really epic.

We're not in GBS yet. Watch your words.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

This is killing me.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Silver is fighting someone I don't remember and trying to free Emler. Or maybe he kicked the lightning dude's rear end or something. Coyote is fighting with demon person who made the sky red and I guess his goal is to wreck Troll King's poo poo. Ironically so is the demon's. Knuckles is smoking weed at a camp with some mystery character we never got to see.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Sylvester looking smug as ever.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

http://tailsgetstrolled.com/ is dead too. Will the pain ever stop?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Yeah, I, too, have faith in Lazerbot. He's gonna show you unbelievers for who knows how manyeth time.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

What the gently caress is an inuyasha?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

THE RONALD

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

cheeto dude has ED

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I had completely forgotten about PacMan...my god this thing is never going to end

It's a monumental masterpiece that is carried over from father to son.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

HBar posted:

So Chester wasn't drowning Tonya, but forcing some underwater head. Either that or inducting her into the Ironborn, who knows with this comic.

I thought it was obvious that cheeto dude was forcing her to give head underwater.

But why don't everybody just kick cheeto's rear end when it's obvious he's just a single snake in the paradise. They've got every superhero from around the block and they let one pimp push them around?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

In b4 patriarhcy. The superheroes are mostly men and thus potential cheeto's customers.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Did Knuckles escape Cheeto's grip by the power of weed smoke?

Bifauxnen posted:

This is still all kind of dumb and I've got no clue why any of this is happening with Cheetoman, but panel 3 felt like classic TGT again, for a while.

Phlegmish posted:

Panel three was definitely classic TGT. Overall, a decent update compared to the last one. Even if I'm still not entirely sure why Knuckles and Cheeto Man suddenly hate each other.

Do you guys just look at the pictures or what?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Tails is gonna get the first notch in his belt.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

The pink porcupine is cheeto's bitch and knuckles doesn't like it because he LOVES her I mean it's not that difficult.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

so erm

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

ok

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

It's almost like the background is a magic eye thing.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

These new episodes have been gold. Esp TGT goddamn

Thank mr lazbot

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

khy posted:

What happened to the Imgur album linked in the OP? Where can I go to get the whole thing all at once?

True art must be seeked out.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

THOUGHS EYES

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Thanks a ton for making these compilations!

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Alliance with troll king. A new order.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Data Graham posted:

If Tails bursts in all LET HER GO YOU SON OF A oval office then we know that at least LB has started paying attention to how mainstream movie writing typically works.

That would be lame as gently caress.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

The brony will be the underdog hero in this story.

But then the question is: who is the real monster?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

You die and the last thing you see is cheeto's heart-shaped nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011