Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
That comic is the funniest thing I've seen in years, holy gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Lurdiak posted:

Apparently 4chan got wind of this guy, I hope they don't gently caress this up by harassing the guy in real life and trying to "prank" him by yelling memes at him over the phone.

Oh, and a friend of mine fixed my gif, if anyone wants to use it:

Thanks, I wanted to get myself a new avatar, was a wee bit too big, so had to turn the quality down a bit.

This really is the thread that keeps on giving.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
I love this thread, I love this comic and I sure as gently caress love you lazerbot, you are a beacon of light in a dark world.

I salute you good sir :patriot:.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
It is starting to drag a bit now :(. I have faith that lazerbot has something awesome coming up though.

Fake edit: When did this get moved to the comics forum?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Stele007 posted:

Why is Rob's head always so... cylindrical?

Because he doesn't have ears I guess? The mind of lazerbot is not meant to be comprehended by mere mortals.

Personally I always thought it looked oddly phallic.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

total agreement posted:

Come on, there are plenty of characters already. Don't force him to put in more just for the sake of having them. :|

I don't think that anyone is going to be able to force him to do anything, if he was listening to us the fight between Mario and the King Troll would have been no-where near as long.

I'm not quite sure if he's got everything planned out in advance or if he's making it up as he goes along but he isn't going to change his vision to please us. That's what makes this comic so loving awesome.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

TwoPair posted:

Holy poo poo, thank you so much for posting this. I can't stop laughing.

Wait until you see the full version. It has jumping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc9Ur6H55z4

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Baronjutter posted:

Great now we're going to get an entire page showing how his comic is NOTHING like Avatar The Last Airbender.

Is this a bad thing?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Plutonis posted:

He's probably the only person who still thinks that joke is funny :sigh:

I guess Lazy-B knows the paywall is down....

Lazerbot posted:

post by Plutonis on somethingawful he said :He's probably the only person who still thinks that joke is funny: my reply to that is. maybe perhaps you don't find it funny and think everyone else doesn't either. i know a few people that do. the friend of mine that thought it was funny when i posted it: i will list all the comments of it that people lol at it :commented by Opjqy I loled: commented by RoninHunt0987 XD HAHA!!: so yeah those are the people that found it funny and commented and there are some who probably found it funny and didn't comment. so yeah there are still people that find it funny :)

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

simplefish posted:

Perspective, second-to-last panel. Genuinely impressed. Good work, Lazey.

One of the (many) good things about this comic is seeing Lazy-B's art improve as it goes on, that and the fact that I can never guess what's going to happen.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
Everyone, stop being goony. If it really bothers you that much, then send him a polite message on facebook explaining why what he said was a little bit off. You won't change anyones viewpoint by pointing and yelling "OMG HOMOPHOBE".

Now, on a lighter note I bet that Road Runner pecks Demaro's third eye out, then again guessing what's going to happen next is like herding cats.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

MustelaFuro posted:

Someone should take over and just finish the the comic for LB, with shorter fights.

Part of me is curious to see if the comic would still be entertaining at all if all of the spelling and grammatical errors in it were corrected.

If someone did this, it would probably drive lazy-b over the edge, he had a weird melt down directed at the tgt facebook fan page earlier.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
Holy poo poo, an actual new page!

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Timid posted:

This is some straight DBZ/Naruto poo poo.

It is, isn't it :(. Thankfully we're at the "Hero has some stupid revelation then goes all hulkmania on a few asses" stage, so hopefully it'll pick up soon.

Edit: I want Hulk Hogan to have a cameo.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

JazzFlight posted:

We're back, baby!
After 10 months, I have some brand spankin' new TGT motion-comic for y'all!

Chapter 4, part 2 at last! Experience the thrills and chills spewed forth from Lazerbot's shining diamond! Sonic's defining moment in the TGT saga captured in exhilirating motion and sound! The Red Wedding's got nothing on this episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM_yaYwhz0I

I've got some more stuff in the works, too. Stay tuned!

This is fantastic, you are a beautiful person.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
Blah blah blah blah

Let's all chill our pills and talk about the comic rather than going off on this stupid debate again, all it does is piss people off. Anyone who is this far into the thread knows what it's about so lets kill off this derail before it takes over the thread.

Mathhole posted:

His artwork is getting quite impressive. And I'm really into his use of little criss-crossing lines for shading and electricity.

This art is so good that it hurts me to see all these jpeg compression artifacts. It's especially bad in the white on red panels. Lazerbot, it's not too late to switch to .png!

This is actually a really good point, I wonder if anyone has suggested this to him yet?

Edit: Haven't seen anyone else post this yet;

LazyB posted:

Yes, i am sure you all know the days of which TGT pages will be released, every monday, wensday and friday. But i decided to give you some extra details, so here it is.
(Chapter 17 Psychological Assessment Airdates)
Chapter cover (Monday 8th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 1 (Monday 8th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 2 (wednesday 10th, July) ''Fight scene''
Page 3 (Friday 12th, July) ''Partial fight scene''
Page 4 (Monday 15th, July)
Page 5 (Wednesday 17th, July)
Page 6 (Friday 19th, July)
Page 7 (Monday 22nd, July)
Page 8 (Wednesday 24th, July)
Page 9 (Friday 26th, July)
Page 10 (Monday 29th, july)
Page 11 (Wednesday 31st, July)
Page 12 (Friday 2nd, August)
Page 13 (Monday 5th, August)
Page 14 (wednesday 7th, August)
Page 15 (Friday 9th, August)
Page 16 (Monday 12th, August)
Page 17 (Wednesday 14th, August)
Page 18 (Friday 16th, August)
Page 19 (monday 19th, August)
Page 20 (Wednesday 21st, August)
Page 21 (Friday 23rd, August)
During this uploading process i will be working on more projects, apart from me working on the next chapter of TGT. I will post more info on the projects whenever we have more finished.

He's actually got a schedule up and telling us what pages are going to be fight scenes, which is pretty cool of him.

Barnaby Rudge fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 9, 2013

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'm not de-railing, but....

That really isn't helping to stop the derail, let's leave all speculation about Lazy-B outside the thread as nothing good will come of it

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
New Pages!

Lazerbot posted:

seeing the next page is pretty much a recap page, i will upload 2 pages for you guys just to be fair

That last page :allears:

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
This thread is getting stupid again. No one cares about any of this social warrior poo poo, if you are seriously offended by comments made in a webcomic where tails, Spyro and Cheetoman are getting stoned whilst laughing at Doug then you should probably kill yourself or at least reassess your life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Die Laughing posted:

Was that the page that was supposed to get our feathers ruffled?

Apparently not!

"Lazerbot, via Facebook posted:

i got some messages from you guys my fans that asked me if these tails gets gay pages was an attempt to piss you off and it wasn't, people asked me to make more and i wanted to make more because i found if hilarious regardless of what the reason i started it with, which was to make a logical point. this is for you to enjoy and like and in the future, if some fillers are needed and there will be more fillers, so in a couple chapters or so, there will be more TGG so be ready for that

"logical point" :allears:.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh man, I would love to see an origin story for allen moore.

"Well my story is this i was getting trolled by magret thatcher and newspapers because i wrote comics and had a beard so i became a Whizard to defeat them"

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Young Freud posted:

Then Glycon appears and he's really a sock puppet based off Silf and/or Olly.

Chester, it's got to be Chester, they both have hair and everything!

Glycon;

Chester;

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
"Sex???? In a webcomic with a bodycount in the hundreds??? This is intolerable and Lazerbot has lost my readership and patronage."

Oh goons :allears:.

Barnaby Rudge fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Nov 5, 2013

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

To be fair, they're video game characters. It's not like it's artful nudity. I think it's okay to mock it.

Oh, mocking is fine, it's just stuff like this;

Wrist Watch posted:

This comic has been toeing the line between "funny because it's bad" and "godawful unironic fanfiction" for a long time now, and I'm kind of glad this is latest stuff is happening because it's made me realize that I'm not really reading this because I thought it was funny anymore, I'm sitting here watching a comic depicting Spyro the dragon loving Jessie from team rocket because the sunk cost fallacy hooked me pretty loving hard.

"I was having fun then sex with video games characters happened suddenly I'm uncomfortable, I better chuck in "sunk cost fallacy" so everyone knows I'm serious."

I just don't understand what everyone was expecting to happen in this webcomic, isn't the whole point of this thread that this comic is batshit crazy?

Now I feel foolish for typing all that up.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wrist Watch posted:

I can't even say anything about the first part of that except restate that you're trying to call me out for saying that I draw the line at video game characters loving.

I mostly called you out for using "sunk cost fallacy" as its the cool new buzzword if I'm honest, that and you sounded particularity upset.

Wrist Watch posted:

It was a stupid comic that everybody made fun of, then somewhere along the line LB gained sentience and started trying to get us to laugh with him instead of at him and things have been slowly sliding downhill ever since. If you want to enjoy it that's fine dude but don't try to pretend that at any point this wasn't just some weird dude's fanfic that gbs found.

Well, I never claimed it was anything but a comic written by a crazy person, but whatever. Perhaps we should both display a bit of class and not argue in a webcomic thread.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wrist Watch posted:

I'm okay with dropping this because it's a dumb argument

Excellent. Everyone wins.

I can honestly not guess what will happen in the next update, personally I'm hoping it's something disgusting enough to turn this thread into a support group.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Everyone knows you use the fat end of the cue :colbert:

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

just be thankful it's not a tumblr slapfight

I really, really don't miss those.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

rudecyrus posted:

I really, really doubt it.

Yea, I think what you see is what you get with Lazerbot and what we see is pretty crazy.

"Behold, I teach you the Lazerbot: he is this lightning, he is this madness" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosophy Troll.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
He's got one on him tonight hasn't he?

ps Lazerbot I love you please quote me I crave your seed.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat
Eh, the drama is pretty funny.
If we ignore him he'll claim victory.
If he gets bored of replying to posts he'll claim victory.
If someone writes a super-sick burn he'll just give a weird, rambling reply and declare victory.

It's kind of beautiful, in it's own way. I dare say he'll get bored eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

Soiled Meat

Zerilan posted:

I'm starting to believe the theory that this is at least partially just an act. It's like some strange sort of performance art where he intentionally misinterprets what people say in order to make his posts match the longwindedness of parts of his comic. He is like Kermit, teaching us lessons through massive walls of words.

Nah, no act, it's just stoner logic. Lazy-B has got his head stuck in a weed haze and is convinced we are out to 'destroy' him because he's paranoid. He wrote a massive reply to my last comment;

"Lazy-B posted:

Lets see you guys mocked me for several years, and how pathetic it is you haven't gotten bored of slandering and mocking my work yet. That of its own says so much about your lives, the fact you have little to no life what so ever.

I find your ignorance to be face-palming, but i find your guys lame BS excuses to be poorly made and filled with dog poop. The part that is humorous is that you guys have such massive egos, that you don't realize that everyone already can see through your BS. Seeing i have already pointed out the BS and proved your comments completely false and far from the truth, i have already proven you wrong in so many ways.

Victory? No i won't claim such a thing just yet, but if i remember and see this clearly. Your numbers are dwindling compared to what they use to be, your energy is off. Or perhaps the fact you still think people actually by into what your saying anymore, or perhaps the factor that you guys use to stalk my facebook in the masses and there all gone now i wonder why?

They have vanished away into thine air, or the countless times you thought id stop my comic. or Be hacked again? quite in the middle of my comic or lose interest, some how lose my mind and melt down, lose my poo poo thinking i would quick so quickly. My conclusion for that is, that is what you were expecting to happen. you were hoping for something to go down. Obviously you didn't expect me to last this long, and that alone has made your numbers decrease.

And the me defending myself and pointing out your bull for countless times also has proven your numbers to decrease, and continue to decrease. i guess you don't like people with this much fight? you can't break me, which is why you freaking out. if your not freaking out why so scared to invited me in? or even better why so scared to post here on my facebook? or perhaps what you are so afraid to my post in your hive anymore? oh i know why because your scared.

I will claim victory when victory is obtain, this nah, isn't victory. I would see this as your retreat, your time to rest. refuel so you can try again. as you have done already multiple times in the past, but this constant game has lead all of you from SA here. Where your weaker then ever and your time is slowly ticking and its running out, and your time will be up in due time.

You haven't ignored me for 417 post you aren't and won't ignore me now, you're all watching me, your reading what I'm saying right now. You predent you're not but i know you are. you can't stop now, nah your goal hasn't been obtained yet which is why we are still here.

Rambling? you mean like you do on your forum? how you like talking (even posting rants and walls of text yourself?) Or how you mock my art skills, my writing skills, me as a person. How you assume? how slander me? or how about the constant pointless and off baste references? or perhaps i can bring up the ADD constant derails that have nothing to do with the subject or anything relevant what so ever? lol it seems my ramble has more of a point then your garbage ever has.

And if you pretend or deny to understand what I'm saying it is not important. because they understand it, my followers understand it, i understand it, people who aren't obsessed with perfect wording or grammar understand it. And even when you act like you don't, you understand it. And some of my fans have already agreed with me, your numbers are decreasing and mine are increasing. You will die out, as all things in the past do.

This is some classic paranoid narcissism right here.