Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame
If anyone is counting on how many avatars were bought because of this thread, count in one more. I just had to take it. It was made for me. I also really wish that Everdraed's animation continues. If it is too work intensive, perhaps it possible to just focus on the top scenes? I need to see the Daffy saga in this format.

also, Lazerbot, if you are reading this:

Never stop doing things. Never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame

notoriousman posted:

What the gently caress am I reading here??

It's a blooming lesbian relationship. Duh.

I learned a lot from that comic. Apparently my mother language is manipulated to contain secret spells that summon and bind demons to the finnish underworld under the service of the language fiend. Now I am afraid to speak.

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Could you tell what any of that Scandinavian-looking gibberish that some wizards used to speak? I think one of the "prophecies" used it too. It didn't look like any specific nordic language, made it really hard to figure out what the cartoonist's mother tongue is.

Sorry don't know. It wasn't swedish or finnish, if that helps. I don't know a single word of norwegian, so it might be that.

EDIT: I just kind of found it funny this norwegian person (literally) demonized my whole language. It's cool though, finnish is the odd man out in the nordic languages (it has ural roots instead other nordic languages), so I'm not mad or anything.

EDIT EDIT: gently caress, I just realized I don't have a clue about scandinavia (and I live there!). The words might even be Danish or Icelandic. And I just had to check what language they speak in Iceland. I'd probably flunk elementary school geography now. I'm a poor scandic person :negative:

I guess this comic gives us all something to reflect on.

Burnsaber fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Mar 23, 2012

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame

razorrozar7 posted:

That wouldn't really fit for Hitmen, though. It's good in spite of the art, but that was seriously one of the most well-written stories I have ever read in any medium. The characters were well fleshed out and very rarely

I'm going to stop gushing before I contribute to a derail. I think we just need a thread.

Yeah, a thread would be awesome. I wanna talk about how I'm summoning demons everyday.

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame

Chernabog posted:

I like that nothing gets retconed, it just get's explained as it is.

There was the canon, but we don't talk about it much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnsaber
Jan 16, 2011

I'm a wizard and
I don't pee.
I'm a videogame

Aramek posted:

I know nothing about the Sonic universe, doesn't Blaze and Silver have, like, magic or something? Can't they just light the trolls on fire? Why the spear, which is taking, easily over an hour to stab all the trolls? Which is so damned :psyduck: I can't even begin to imagine...

Don't get me wrong, the spear is the best idea ever, but, surely they have more efficient ways to do this.

(I think) It has been established that they have limited amounts of "mana" to do poo poo with. So Silver is like that rear end in a top hat wizard player in yuor D&D group that wants to do everything the hard way because he has to save spell slots.